Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
Speaking of, jades kinda remind me a little of bulbasaur. :lol:

How-To-Draw-Ivysaur-Main-1170x903.jpg
That’s ivysaur lol

UNDFTD created packing slip yesterday and order arrived this morning. UNDFTD ended up giving me 2 COURT PURPLE'S instead of 1 COURT PURPLE AND 1 HYPER JADE, SMH. Least they were kind enough to include hoop and sticker?

UNDFTD created packing slip yesterday and order arrived this morning. UNDFTD ended up giving me 2 COURT PURPLE'S instead of 1 COURT PURPLE AND 1 HYPER JADE, SMH. Least they were kind enough to include hoop and sticker?

Damn, you got a hoop? Wish I got a hoop too. I only got a sticker. And just sell the extra Court Purple and get your Hyper Jade.

U only posted a million shipping updates :rofl::rofl::rofl:

whats the craze with the stickers? UNDFTD includes stickers with every purchase. I thought yall were talking it up like it was an UNDFTD x KOBE sticker lol. These are plain jane undftd stickers that I have tons of :lol:

anyway, Fir's arrived yesterday. Gonna ball in them soon. Wish I had some orange laces to throw on them... or purple since these are technically Milwaukee Antetokounmpo

Prices are definitely dropping for the purps. Hoping for that 200 range but may settle for 220! If someone accepts that, that is

I guess we know who got the majority of these lol. These kids can't hang on to pairs at all but got all the tools to get the shoes. Prolly cuz in every success twitter post you see @thisbot @thatbot @92cookgroups @proxiesthatwontworkforanythinggood @ipaid$7000tomake$12. Anyhow, mail call
20190906_113802.jpg

I guess we know who got the majority of these lol. These kids can't hang on to pairs at all but got all the tools to get the shoes. Prolly cuz in every success twitter post you see @thisbot @thatbot @92cookgroups @proxiesthatwontworkforanythinggood @ipaid$7000tomake$12. Anyhow, mail call
20190906_113802.jpg

these Purples are so nice in hand :nthat:

I was gonna hoop in them when I ordered them, but man.... I'm having second thoughts about that now :lol:

Good to see most of us grabbing the pairs we wanted at decent if not amazing prices. Snagged a pair of Purps today as a first time purchase off StockX, now for the wait.

Back
Top Bottom