Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 125 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 102 44.9%

• Total voters
What's the lowest price ever recorded for a kobe 4 protro at the outlets, whether it was the CD or the draft days? Debating whether to cop from DSG today or wait til they hit outlets for less than 130 like the Kobe 1s did.

Probably a return that ended up on the hash wall so retail minus 20-30%. Hard to even find these on a lot of sites now so I’d say if you’re on the fence to go ahead and cop now

Both of yall have good points. I just feel like with the Kobe 5 coming up these later cws of the 4 are gonna sit like the last cws of the 1s which were the 81 points and the black/purple which hit outlets for $70. Footlocker still has full size runs for the snakeskin pair for example.
Are all the carpe diems at the outlets just returns from other people?

I was thinking the 4s were gonna hit clearance like 1 too but I bit at $125 shipped for CD. Don’t think they will go much lower. They def didn’t make anywhere near as many colorways or pairs of each colorway as they did the 1.

Both of yall have good points. I just feel like with the Kobe 5 coming up these later cws of the 4 are gonna sit like the last cws of the 1s which were the 81 points and the black/purple which hit outlets for $70. Footlocker still has full size runs for the snakeskin pair for example.
Are all the carpe diems at the outlets just returns from other people?
More often than not the longer you can wait the better deal there is to be had. Maybe not in stores but definitely online. 25% off is pretty good, but maybe it’s worth it to wait another month if it means you can that get them for 30% off.

The draft days are the only pair that hit the outlets, and they were still priced at retail. Hard to say if they’ll pop back up at the outlets at all, let alone at a cheaper price. I wouldn’t hold my breath waiting for a $70 price point, they were available at a very small number of outlets at that price. Cheapest I’ve ever encountered any Proto 1’s in person might’ve been 80-ish plus tax.

I copped the CDs with the 25% off from DSG for now but will return if I find other deals down the road.

With the Chaos V coming up, I think I'll save the money I was gonna drop on the Wizenards for the Chaos V. Unless that White Laker colorway of the Wizenards drop :nthat:

CD's were at the woodbury outlet. The lowest was 126 with the 30% discount for F&F. Not sure what they are now.

More often than not the longer you can wait the better deal there is to be had. Maybe not in stores but definitely online. 25% off is pretty good, but maybe it’s worth it to wait another month if it means you can that get them for 30% off.

The draft days are the only pair that hit the outlets, and they were still priced at retail. Hard to say if they’ll pop back up at the outlets at all, let alone at a cheaper price. I wouldn’t hold my breath waiting for a $70 price point, they were available at a very small number of outlets at that price. Cheapest I’ve ever encountered any Proto 1’s in person might’ve been 80-ish plus tax.
That's true. Was on the fence with DSG but that 8 dollar tax was a deal-breaker, brought it to 140. So I guess I'll wait some more. Aiming for that 100-125 range.

If you buy enough stuff at DSG they send you a $10 reward coupon every so often... it’s not much, but enough to knock the tax off and maybe take a couple of dollars off the overall price. Comes in handy

8BBBB747-6A94-436D-94E9-08142866C815.jpeg
3374A274-4AD5-47F5-B5EB-6053C86E88B1.jpeg
61A8E4F0-E072-4D8B-A595-D1FFF9E8B265.jpeg

16BCC284-E657-4282-AFC6-AAB7B51E7DF1.jpeg

Getting some pain in my foot, hopefully just overuse and not the shoe. I had a similar feeling in the kobe 11 with zoom in the heel and lunar forefoot

!!!!PSA!!
Went over my cousins house for Thanksgiving, he had every pair of Kobe 4 protos that came out to include all the undefeated colorways... he even had some P.Es/ the finalsl colorways. He is a big Kobe fan but has no knowledge of sneakers so I asked where he got them from. He shows me a bootleg site he found from an Ad on the OfferUp App. The shoes were $99 each and he claimed they were real but we all know what the deal is here. I tried on a pair and the quality/cushion felt legit but all the boxes were beat up.

I would not buy any Kobe Proto on EBay if I was Y’all!!!! I honestly couldn’t tell that they were fake and would have never thought Kobe 4s would have fakes:lol:

I would post pics but don’t want to promote

Last edited:
Only weird thing I found after looking at them is one of his undefeated pairs has this under insole
6871DC87-1B32-4FDC-95CC-38E4DD8F9F38.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom