Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
110% will get canceled bc FTL is known to do that but you will prob have to contact them

almost the same as
1583650676178.png

Hey fellas, I need your help. I want to purchase some protro 4s. Do they fit like the OGs? The OGs irritated my pinky toe after extended wear.

Hey fellas, I need your help. I want to purchase some protro 4s. Do they fit like the OGs? The OGs irritated my pinky toe after extended wear.

OG's irritated my pinky toe too, went up 1/2 size.

went TTS on the protro's cause i didn't see any 1/2 size up.

i'd say go up 1/2 size just incase

20200311_040814.jpg

Got these beauties in today. Were going for a decent amount below market on ebay from a pretty reputable private seller. Pics weren't the best but I bought. Black marks on the yellow midsole. Something must have bled. You could see one of the lines that looked like a pen mark in the ebay pic when closed up on I noticed after I got them in. Magic eraser took it right off lol. I let the seller know that it came right off. No response. Gotta love fleabay.

Last edited:
Pair from that restock I mentioned a week or so arrived. Still surprised that they shipped. Prices have come down but I'm glad I didn't give any scummy resellers any cash for a pair.
20200312_171250.jpg
20200312_171701.jpg
Nice. Out of curiosity how did you find out they were on footlocker? Do you check everyday? If you ever see a restock of carpe diems let me know

Nice. Out of curiosity how did you find out they were on footlocker? Do you check everyday? If you ever see a restock of carpe diems let me know
At the time, I randomly searched "Kobe" on the app on a whim and saw them. Right place, right time I guess.
And for sure, I'll let you know. I'll probably alert the thread here too. I tried last time but they got removed a few minutes after.

I had a similar thing happen on FTL. If I recall correctly, it was a D.Rose 3.5 (at least two years old by this point) in my size 14 and I bought it right away. It came in a plain cardboard box with a giant "REASSIGNED" sticker...but had the right sneakers.

Pair from that restock I mentioned a week or so arrived. Still surprised that they shipped. Prices have come down but I'm glad I didn't give any scummy resellers any cash for a pair.
20200312_171250.jpg
20200312_171701.jpg

damn nice man. I check all the foot sites and apps daily and keep seeing 4’s and 5’s pop up on FTL. Most of the time clicking on them leads to sold out page, but once in a while it takes me to select sizes. BUT, no matter which size I select that’s appears available, it always ends up saying sold out when I try to add to cart

Ever since the tragedy I've seen so many Kobe fakes on Ebay. Be careful everyone!

Not that it is cool to sell fakes but if people buying knowing that they are fakes then not as bad. But these sellers are advertising as "authentic", "holding them since the release", flash or lighting problems.... *SMH*.

I try to report them and do my part. Hope you all are careful....

Back
Top Bottom