Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
Quarantine Hoop session

Attachments

• 2C6B7EE5-7783-41BE-825D-4ADA2ED51E2A.jpeg
    2C6B7EE5-7783-41BE-825D-4ADA2ED51E2A.jpeg
    609.6 KB · Views: 278
completely forgot about those argentina's.. love baby blue and it's rarely an option on nikeid

Which PDF creator program can be used to add colours or do they want us to actually print the PDF out and add colours manually?

20200311_040814.jpg

Got these beauties in today. Were going for a decent amount below market on ebay from a pretty reputable private seller. Pics weren't the best but I bought. Black marks on the yellow midsole. Something must have bled. You could see one of the lines that looked like a pen mark in the ebay pic when closed up on I noticed after I got them in. Magic eraser took it right off lol. I let the seller know that it came right off. No response. Gotta love fleabay.
Just won another pair sz 11 for 230 shipped. Hopefully no hidden flaws lol

Not gonna speak for him but I think what he’s saying is that you could have gotten them before that awful day and wouldn’t have had to pay near that much. It’s not like these dropped after...

LOL let him live. Not everyone who is buying Kobes now is just jumping on because he died. As big of a KB and KB shoe fan as I am, I dragged my feet on the Carpes forever, for whatever reason; figured I could always circle back around to them if I wanted. Now I'd have to pay the markup. My sz 11 seems to go for around $370, give or take, on SX, for example. If I found and bought a pair for $300 today, I guess I'd have to consider that a good deal LOL. I'm not going to buy them (one day I hope they protro the IV del sols) but the context has certainly changed.

LOL let him live. Not everyone who is buying Kobes now is just jumping on because he died. As big of a KB and KB shoe fan as I am, I dragged my feet on the Carpes forever, for whatever reason; figured I could always circle back around to them if I wanted. Now I'd have to pay the markup. My sz 11 seems to go for around $370, give or take, on SX, for example. If I found and bought a pair for $300 today, I guess I'd have to consider that a good deal LOL. I'm not going to buy them (one day I hope they protro the IV del sols) but the context has certainly changed.
This man. We was all waiting on disco

I think he said he won a pair, meaning he grabbed on ebay or something

pair still sucks, wouldn't take em for free :lol:
:lol:
That's a different point entirely LOL
But as for the price, looking at what those appear to be typically moving for now, $230 seems pretty solid. Sure, there are a lot of Kobes any of us could have bought easily at retail or less until the disaster, and many of us bought many, but here we are. Who knows if and when prices on any of them will settle back down to where they were. But anyway.

:lol:
That's a different point entirely LOL
But as for the price, looking at what those appear to be typically moving for now, $230 seems pretty solid. Sure, there are a lot of Kobes any of us could have bought easily at retail or less until the disaster, and many of us bought many, but here we are. Who knows if and when prices on any of them will settle back down to where they were. But anyway.
Thank you. Just a bunch of broke haters in here. This virus making everyone dumber. Sorry, I still have a job.

this is true. I’m in same boat. I used to have tons of Kobe’s but life caught up and priorities shifted. No way now can I find regular non-hyped color ways for even close to retail. Hell, I saw the Inline V’s for $340 USED.

I think with the tragedy no one will “win” in terms of grabbing anything for under retail let alone under. If TODAYs market is $1,000 but you copped for $500, more power to you. I’d prob do the same and consider it a “win” depending on the shoe. And again considering TODAY’s market after the goat’s passing

Back
Top Bottom