Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 125 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 102 44.9%

• Total voters
1648239749464.png

Could anyone recommend anything to help with yellowing on the patent toebox area of my OG lower merion homes??? I'll try to upload pics tomorrow
Light unyellowing session with sole sauce of choice should work just fine. Nothing long and definitely not with Vol 50 as its too strong. Id apply and leave on for no longer than 8hrs at a time running multiple sessions if necessary. Follow up with a conditioner between sessions and once finished.

Light unyellowing session with sole sauce of choice should work just fine. Nothing long and definitely not with Vol 50 as its too strong. Id apply and leave on for no longer than 8hrs at a time running multiple sessions if necessary. Follow up with a conditioner between sessions and once finished.

Appreciate you fam

Posted this is the 6 thread too but what to get y’all’s input
I know this is the 6 thread but what y’all think? Seller wants $450 and says slight separation which to me looks like just glue and how my 4’s look but they aren’t separating. Oh and no box
ECC52E63-BBE0-4AFD-8203-336213EA8B93.jpeg

BB7970F9-7032-461D-8A6A-00A5083B3121.jpeg
33D887CA-5E69-40AC-8E4B-A5FA4BB55334.jpeg
A3113560-B5AA-4B44-A859-8041BF93B670.jpeg
700D5A53-856F-46D5-B31F-0DEB91DE7C3F.jpeg
CA369126-F936-4BAC-AFF3-879F5FEED0BD.jpeg

Posted this is the 6 thread too but what to get y’all’s input
Id never pay that for those as for me thats grail territory which especially in that condition are just not it.
Also there is no reason they should already be separating but if theyre really what you want then shoot for it. Another thing to consider is the line is officially back on, the first release was bunk but whose to say what may come in the near future with regards to general availability.

Those Preludes are definitely fake. I think there's been a couple others he's worn this season that appeared to be fake. He likely doesn't know and his "plug" is getting duped too or knowingly passing them off to him.

The giveaways on this particular pair of 4's are the shorter tongue and the flywire pattern. Fakes have improved over the last couple of years and some even have better cushioning setups. Remember how we all *****ed and moaned about Nike skimping out on the zoom, etc. on the protros? Well these fakes may even feel better than the real ones that have been coming out.

I'd be furious paying resell prices for fakes, but he can afford em. Someone should probably tell him lol. What are the giveaways btw? And also, 47 points in fakes is pretty impressive lol
So there's this guy by the name of Max on IG who makes reps. Yall prob came across seeing some of his work as they have a hang tag that says Max. But he states if I'm not mistaken he even adds the tech that Nike doesn't. Still would never get my money

Damn y’all got eagle eyes…making my second question my prelude pick up from 5-6 years ago…
Had to look at mine rn (i havent worn them in a while)

His are definitely fake 100%. He gotta fight his plug immediately

You would imagine that a dude like Ja that must have any and every plug he can get @ Nike should be good.....sun decides to cop and pay resell for some fakes. Love the guy but he seems to be from the state of fLorida with that nonsense...

The giveaways on this particular pair of 4's are the shorter tongue and the flywire pattern. Fakes have improved over the last couple of years and some even have better cushioning setups. Remember how we all *****ed and moaned about Nike skimping out on the zoom, etc. on the protros? Well these fakes may even feel better than the real ones that have been coming out.
I thought about this often, especially when Nike retros something and strips away all the tech and charges “inflation” prices on them. I remember wanting some 2k4 huaraches when they were last retro’d. But I heard Nike left out the zoom and couldn’t bring myself to buy them for ball. What’s the point of paying top dollar for “real” kicks if you can buy them for cheaper with “better quality”?Sadly, I saw it coming when Jordan flooded the game with retros with boo boo quality control. You can see the “fakes” catching up with the “real”.

All this being said and Ja drops 40+ in fakes. Doesn’t matter what you wear. Wonder what Nike has to say about this…

Back
Top Bottom