Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
I memba he also had the fake Prelude 5s from last year :lol:

Isn’t he a Nike athlete too?

That's what I am thinking, he is a Nike guy. Who's to say he isn't getting authentic from Nike and but they are not 1:1 exacts? We see that with Nike Sportswear Retros all the time. Example Garnett 3, og version tuned air max, retro just a plain air max bag.

Last edited:
That's what I am thinking, he is a Nike guy. Who's to say he isn't getting authentic from Nike and but they are not 1:1 exacts? We see that with Nike Sportswear Retros all the time. Example Garnett 3, og version tuned air max, retro just a plain air max bag.
because what Ja is wearing is 1:1 with the fakes. Seen it with these prelude 4s, as well as big stage aways, Prelude 5s, EYBL 5s, OG Laker Away 5s, Carpe Diem 4s, Undefeated 4s, and even Grinches. That's 8 total so far. No offense to Ja but this is disgraceful. How you a Kobe-head who got legit PE 6s made for you, but can't even tell the difference between real and fake? :smh:

the-sneakers-of-ja-morant-of-the-memphis-grizzlies-during-a-preseason-picture-id1230130246

the-sneakers-worn-by-ja-morant-of-the-memphis-grizzlies-before-the-picture-id1232209532

the-sneakers-worn-by-ja-morant-of-the-memphis-grizzlies-during-the-picture-id1232461908

the-sneakers-worn-by-ja-morant-of-the-memphis-grizzlies-during-the-picture-id1232551390

the-sneakers-worn-by-ja-morant-of-the-memphis-grizzlies-before-the-picture-id1232167794

all dem sh*ts are fugazzi

Last edited:
i messaged my boy that has a friend on the grizz to tell him.

either he knows and doesn't give a crap, or he doesn't know and trusts his plug.

So there's this guy by the name of Max on IG who makes reps. Yall prob came across seeing some of his work as they have a hang tag that says Max. But he states if I'm not mistaken he even adds the tech that Nike doesn't. Still would never get my money

Interesting. What’s his @? I could never buy reps but I’m curious to see what this quality looks like and his claims.

Lol. I think or I want to believe these reps have the better tech on them and that's why he sticking and have rocked them

I like Ja too much to believe he’s getting duped. I’m gonna keep telling myself that he’s wearing them for the tech 😂😂😂

Damn, I haven't been on this thread for a few weeks, and I'm just realizing I inadvertently started a little snowball discussion about Morant wearing fakes because of my post.

Although I will never support fakes with anything in my lifetime, I can understand regular people who don't have money doing it despite it being unacceptable to me. But Morant doing it is just disgraceful considering the fact he's a legitimate professional who will get a max NBA contract by default based on his skills. And to make matters worse, he's signed with Nike. It's a bad joke with him disgracing Kobe and his line with all that crap he's worn.

But on a serious note, I admit this pair had me fooled in thinking they were the Del Sol IV until I got a quick reference for clarity.

Nothing wrong with fakes.
Going by retail or bust some choose to not contribute to the problem..someones next Porsche..zinc catchers next dress etc.
As to why PJ is doing it? Possibly just to make a statement, ultimately only he knows.

How the heck did the soles not separate for PJ? Interesting Protro-type :lol:

Need the OG Del Sol 4s aka 61 PTS @ MSG Protros back in me life. That’s the shoe that started my Kobe collection.

These replies give hope for the future of this culture. 👊🏼👊🏼
How the heck did the soles not separate for PJ? Interesting Protro-type :lol:

Need the OG Del Sol 4s aka 61 PTS @ MSG Protros back in me life. That’s the shoe that started my Kobe collection.
Knowing him he likely had someone hook up full on restoration. Such a classic game Playoffs run and Championship win. Still want to grab that game to add to the DVD collection.
Ultimately i hope the line gets back to the 3s to drop some of those Asia exclusives along with the MVPs then swing back to the 4s drop those MSGs along with the Finals pack.
Still crazy to believe they started retroing the line without hitting any of the Finals 4s or 5s. Those are the bread and butter much like the Jordans Finals models.

These replies give hope for the future of this culture. 👊🏼👊🏼

Knowing him he likely had someone hook up full on restoration. Such a classic game Playoffs run and Championship win. Still want to grab that game to add to the DVD collection.
Ultimately i hope the line gets back to the 3s to drop some of those Asia exclusives along with the MVPs then swing back to the 4s drop those MSGs along with the Finals pack.
Still crazy to believe they started retroing the line without hitting any of the Finals 4s or 5s. Those are the bread and butter much like the Jordans Finals models.
Exactly. He came prepared before breaking them out. Yall act like we not a vast restoration day and age lol

Back
Top Bottom