Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
Tough size 11.5. Man I’m so happy right now. Huge Mamba fan.
IMG_0240.png

even though I took an L, i have to celebrate when a fellow 11.5 takes a W. congrats my boy! :nthat:

I feel bad for missing out the jersey, I was trying to cop from NBA store, but my wife Facetime me in the middle of my trying to cop and I took an L. Can somebody throw me alley oop. size small.

Grabbed a jersey for me and my son on nbastore. Twitter feed came in clutch. L on shoes as expected. Only pair I ever hit was Chaos few years back.

Congratulations to all that hit

I feel bad for missing out the jersey, I was trying to cop from NBA store, but my wife Facetime me in the middle of my trying to cop and I took an L. Can somebody throw me alley oop. size small.
You probably have someone that like you more than me. LoL

Been asking for Adult SM, or L Youth all.mornign with no luck.

wow NBA store must've had a lot. Seeing tons of checkout on NBA store well after the drop time. Meanwhile SNKRS was mostly L for everyone on the jersey.

Even my wife grabbed an extra jersey for me. Now I can rock one and frame one :smokin

Shipping for jersey on nba store, lapstone shipped jacket and shirt too. It was an expensive morning. Just hoping to get a pair of the shoes now

Bait Melrose with a sham of a FCFS just now was like 16 in line at like 930. Only like 9 ppl ended up getting pairs and they shut the gate down.

Last edited:
Anyone go to El Segundo. Was thinking og going in the AM before I saw they were opening at 8:24. Wouldn’t have made it in time

Back
Top Bottom