Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
Yells Incoherently Like Ultimate Warrior
IMG_7187.jpeg
How are they in person vs pics???

Alright guys i have to separate the jerseys that ive sold already then ill come back on here in about an hour i still have a good amount

Ima hook up 2 people but i dont just wanna pick 2 people nor just hit up the usual suspects
I wanna make it fun for the NT fam what yall think about that?? Or should i just pick two people🤣🤣🤣

Ima head over to the kobe 6 thread and piss them off real fast

Alright guys i have to separate the jerseys that ive sold already then ill come back on here in about an hour i still have a good amount

Ima hook up 2 people but i dont just wanna pick 2 people nor just hit up the usual suspects
I wanna make it fun for the NT fam what yall think about that?? Or should i just pick two people🤣🤣🤣

This guy thinks he’s Santa and Bob Barker all in one.

Man ... I can't take another L today.

SMH!

I see a sz 8, but I'm sure that's taken .. SM jersey for my kid and I'm straight.

Either way good for whomever is blessed.

Back
Top Bottom