Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 125 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 102 44.9%

• Total voters
Is 11.5 your tts in general?
The tts question always makes me laugh and annoys me at the same time

I wear various sizing across different models including Kobes. As some have a larger toebox... or I can't see myself .5 sizing up because then they'll be clown shoes for me... but don't get me wrong... theyll be more comfortable but I rather have the snug fit then break them in. And remember kobe's are hoop shoes not casual shoes... now of course we wear them as such but don't go on a walking tour with them lol

Last edited:
The tts question always makes me laugh and annoys me at the same time

I wear various sizing across different models including Kobes. As some have a larger toebox... or I can't see myself .5 sizing up because then they'll be clown shoes for me... but don't get me wrong... theyll be more comfortable but I rather have the snug fit then break them in. And remember kobe's are hoop shoes not casual shoes... now of course we wear them as such but don't go on a walking tour with them lol
Great information.

…thank you.🙏

I’m a 13 in most shoes but I can’t wear a 12.5 a few. I went with a 12.5 in Gift of Mombas. They were so tight, I think my tts 13 would have been snug so I got Girl dads in a 13.5. I don’t think they will be here until release day but if the deliver early I’ll let you know how they fit.

I’m a 13 in most shoes but I can’t wear a 12.5 a few. I went with a 12.5 in Gift of Mombas. They were so tight, I think my tts 13 would have been snug so I got Girl dads in a 13.5. I don’t think they will be here until release day but if the deliver early I’ll let you know how they fit.
Appreciate it!

Eh, entered on Undefeated in store. Not ever expecting to win anything from there anymore.

Yall lucky I ain’t in Houston

I’d be Leaving with every pair
IMG_2477.gif

There on Hibbett too, but it’s doesn’t show any stores when it comes to selecting. Any one successfully enter there? If so what stores have them.
IMG_5756.png

Back
Top Bottom