Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 125 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 102 44.9%

• Total voters
Got off work early and went home to open my "Girl Dad's" from stock x and the MUTHA FIN shoe box was empty. I caught the Fedex driver as he was leaving the neighborhood and had him call his boss and she said to not accept the package since it was tampered with. Good thing I took a few photos because there Good for nothing chat wasn't understanding that I know longer had the package because I refused it. They said they will get back to me in 2 days after they investigate. Luckily that's the first time that's ever happened but I felt violated, for real. Im a Girl dad so maybe the SNKR Gods will bless me with a W. Anyone have a similar situation with stockx and what was the outcome?

Also a girl dad and good luck bruh. I’ve never had that happen with sx, but have had a couple packages get crushed and it was clear the shoes had fallen out of the box. One time a delivery of cards (like greeting cards) was jacked up so bad the usps sent the leftovers in a small bag and just said “oops”. So it does happen. But im too scared to buy kobes off sx. Too high of a chance of getting fakes. Anyway, good luck to you on friday

IMG_2521.jpeg

Kobe lived in Orange County, yet none of the OC Nike stores get love for his shoes. Need these Eagles Beanie but sure Im taking an L on them

Back
Top Bottom