Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 125 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 102 44.9%

• Total voters
I have 17 pairs of sz 10 and 10.5πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ might come back and hook some members upπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ NO DMs!!! Just watch the thread!!!

BUTTTT WHATS THE BEST WAY OF HOOKING MEMBERS UPπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ only members that i havent hooked up?? Or **** IT ONLY MEMBERS IVE HOOKED UP??

Going to downtown to see which mavs fans gonna put they money where they mouth is!!!!!!!!!!

I have 17 pairs of sz 10 and 10.5πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ might come back and hook some members upπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ NO DMs!!! Just watch the thread!!!

BUTTTT WHATS THE BEST WAY OF HOOKING MEMBERS UPπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ only members that i havent hooked up?? Or **** IT ONLY MEMBERS IVE HOOKED UP??

Going to downtown to see which mavs fans gonna put they money where they mouth is!!!!!!!!!!
10.5 my size too

Entered so many raffles for an 11-11.5 and came up nothing. Crazy considering so many people on social media the past few weeks claimed they were gonna pass

EQL website says that I won the UNDFTD in store pick up and I got charged the EQL fee but haven't received an email. Anyone else in the same situation?

Yep do it. And stop at a restaurant that you like that’s not near the crib and treat yo self..

Or hit up some old yambs with β€œI’m in yo area”
I just came up with a pretty good idea and will take my oldest daughter with me (father of 3 girls) and make it a daddy daughter day!

Since having girls I feel so bad about the yo I’m in your area texts I use to send! πŸ˜‚

IMG_2548.jpeg

Dudes gonna be like

IMG_2549.gif

Back
Top Bottom