Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 125 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 102 44.9%

• Total voters
Shout out to CARTEL777 CARTEL777 for the retail oop. Still some good people out there ✊🏽 💯

1718222152756.gif

Last edited:
Resellers will stand to make $25 in profit after fees. Anyone any here willing to do retail plus shipping for a sz 12 lmk

Do all Kobe's run small? I'm a 10.5 in Jordan 1s and 11 in Nike basketball shoes. I needed an 11.5 in these

All those damn screenshots of got me on eBay have me heated…to clear $30-$40 dollars selling 1-2 pairs. Makes no sense!

All those damn screenshots of got me on eBay have me heated…to clear $30-$40 dollars selling 1-2 pairs. Makes no sense!

Resellers don't care. Scalpers don't care. Price gougers don't care.
If you can, stick to buying stuff directly from nike or ftl or dsg or champs, etc. Don't buy stuff off reseller websites.
Once they are stuck with a bunch of extra inventory over and beyond anything they can handle, they will scale back buying stuff just to buy it only to try to make money off of it. Some of them are on NT (not the oopers) and post picks of them with 5, 6 pairs of shoes, which people then hit the like button on. I have that luxury though, because I have a bunch of shoes that I like. I get when you have a pair you fall in love with and can't stop looking at and you just can't stop that desire so you hit up a site where you're paying $50 or $150 or more over retail. But hopefully the less we buy on ebay and stockx and goat for tons over retail, the more these pairs pile up in resellers houses and storage areas until they move on to jacking up taylor swift fans for tickets or something again :lol:

Resellers don't care. Scalpers don't care. Price gougers don't care.
If you can, stick to buying stuff directly from nike or ftl or dsg or champs, etc. Don't buy stuff off reseller websites.
Once they are stuck with a bunch of extra inventory over and beyond anything they can handle, they will scale back buying stuff just to buy it only to try to make money off of it. Some of them are on NT (not the oopers) and post picks of them with 5, 6 pairs of shoes, which people then hit the like button on. I have that luxury though, because I have a bunch of shoes that I like. I get when you have a pair you fall in love with and can't stop looking at and you just can't stop that desire so you hit up a site where you're paying $50 or $150 or more over retail. But hopefully the less we buy on ebay and stockx and goat for tons over retail, the more these pairs pile up in resellers houses and storage areas until they move on to jacking up taylor swift fans for tickets or something again :lol:
They doing on US Open tix smh

Back
Top Bottom