Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 125 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 102 44.9%

• Total voters
Chances are something happened during transit and the original package and show box was damaged and UPS one of their boxes and repackaged what they could. Might just be lucky he got his shoes.

This is definitely what happened. Hey, nike reached out to the guy so he's set anyway.

But there's no way Nike sent his stuff out like that. They'd delay it 10 days to ship it out before doing some stuff like that. I had some shoes straight from Nike that got to me all butchered up with a note inside saying the package had been "inspected". I'm like nah one of your drivers (UPS) went into it cause he saw a Jordan symbol, only to find himself staring at a pair of Why Nots :rofl:

I got my shoes, though the paper was everywhere inside the box and the shoes were just tossed inside.

that's how my girl dads from last week showed up from stock x, empty. stocks just sent me some affidavit to sign so im hoping I get my 400 beans back.

These are fire in hand! This shade of green on the right silhouette is always going to be dope. When I first saw pics of these, they immediately reminded me of the Deion Huaraches. Sanders Clause for those of age
IMG_3882.jpeg
IMG_3888.jpeg
That Deion Santa commercial was one of my favs!

Whoever shipped the shoes I ordered to goat had to choose the slowest option ever

Edit: finally smh.

Last edited:
When the Protro Grinches released in 2020... there were folks who got them early from Nike(I also know a few folks). It was talked of Nike was looking through folks personal IG accounts and they showcased and highlighted Kobe and Mamba Mentality.

So I gather Nike doing the same now with fellas who are girl dad's and also big Kobe fans

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom