Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
82D62827-476E-40A5-92CF-D1AFF813F23A.jpeg
Wow wow wow wow

Cmon Nike you ****ing idiots

Not a huge fan of white lining but I like the shoe.

Looks like they are following the same pattern as they did with the protro one. Release a pair at/around all star game time then start releasing more on/past mamba day

Yeah, it was pretty clear that they wanted to get those Draft Days out for ASG...and the insider said everything else would come in April.

IDs are wishful thinking, but full-length zoom would require an entirely different mold. It's not like a drop-in midsole option.

I actually don't think it would be too difficult or cost-bearing for them to have an option that would have full-length zoom. If I recall correctly, the KD IV IDs had an option to have an 'increased cushion' setup for an extra charge of $15 or so, and those weren't a drop-in system.

Sooo top 5 colors

1.) Blue Suede (must cop)
2.) Purple/Yellow pair (must cop)
3,) All purple
4.) Wiz pair.
5.) black with white swoosh (a must cop)

Honorable mention: grey pair

85916686-0BED-445F-A368-25ED4E25105D.jpeg

2 ppg pj tucker in the wizernard.
Just as a quick aside ... I know everything in clothing trends goes in a cycle (and I know this is just a photo from a practice), but never in a billion years would I have imagined that shorter shorts would ever resurface as anyone's preference. A writer friend of mine who in part covers HS basketball told me he's seeing kids in games now rolling up their uniform shorts to make them shorter. As someone who was a teenager in the '90s, I can't process this. We were constantly trying to find ways to make our shorts fit bigger, and if they were too short, everyone was wearing compression shorts or whatever underneath them. I've seen it all now :lol:

Just as a quick aside ... I know everything in clothing trends goes in a cycle (and I know this is just a photo from a practice), but never in a billion years would I have imagined that shorter shorts would ever resurface as anyone's preference. A writer friend of mine who in part covers HS basketball told me he's seeing kids in games now rolling up their uniform shorts to make them shorter. As someone who was a teenager in the '90s, I can't process this. We were constantly trying to find ways to make our shorts fit bigger, and if they were too short, everyone was wearing compression shorts or whatever underneath them. I've seen it all now :lol:
I actually wear short cut shorts. And im a 90s kid. Doesn’t make sense to have extra material weighing me down when I’m playing, and also I ran track so short short are must for practice and competitions if your trying to to go fast possible.

Unless you perfer the TJ FORD style
Shorts to play basketball , then I’ll say you might have to seek some personal help.
upload_2019-3-29_13-37-35.jpeg

times have changed. I grew up in the Fab Five and the And1 era. I still have my And1 shorts from 95. Nobody in my generation would be caught dead in 80s shorts. But that's been in style for a bit now starting in swim and casual wear.

Don't think there will be a release until Mamba Day. Just a tease with all these PE after the no FLZ fiasco.

Some amazing looking PEs we're seeing lately. I'd be looking forward to grabbing multiple pairs of the 4s if Nike had delivered forefoot or full length zoom...

Doesn’t make sense to have extra material weighing me down when I’m playing

Idk imo the weight is so small it's negligible. Baggier shorts can actually be advantageous because they make your movements harder to read.

That TJ Ford photo is ridiculous though lol

Back
Top Bottom