Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 125 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 102 44.9%

• Total voters
I actually wear short cut shorts. And im a 90s kid. Doesn’t make sense to have extra material weighing me down when I’m playing, and also I ran track so short short are must for practice and competitions if your trying to to go fast possible.

Unless you perfer the TJ FORD style
Shorts to play basketball , then I’ll say you might have to seek some personal help.
upload_2019-3-29_13-37-35.jpeg

I get it for track, and I never wanted shorts so big you literally trip over them; I remember laughing back in 94 or 95 when Arkansas busted out their clown pants, I mean shorts. I just want shorts that come down to just above the knee. No way I could rock PJ's shorts there.

times have changed. I grew up in the Fab Five and the And1 era. I still have my And1 shorts from 95. Nobody in my generation would be caught dead in 80s shorts. But that's been in style for a bit now starting in swim and casual wear.
Yeah, I know it didn't start today, the pic just reminded me of it. I have non-athletic shorts that are a bit slimmer and shorter than what we wore for so many years, I'm fine with that. But some kids reverting to '80s shorts blows my mind.
Anyway, back to the shoes LOL

That Argentina one would be the 2nd biggest letdown with the model

Anyone have a compilation of all the colors NBA athletes have wore? Seems like Demar/IT has probably worn over 10 + combined already....

PO

Saw today where PJ Tucker made a PSA saying that he is wearing Kobe 4's all playoffs. And if anyone has any size 14 holla at him. Will the OG 4's even hold up at this point? Remember where IT's pair came unglued during a game when he was with the Lakers.

Anyone think the pairs that the NBA players are wearing have FLZ?

Saw today where PJ Tucker made a PSA saying that he is wearing Kobe 4's all playoffs. And if anyone has any size 14 holla at him. Will the OG 4's even hold up at this point? Remember where IT's pair came unglued during a game when he was with the Lakers.

Anyone think the pairs that the NBA players are wearing have FLZ?

They won't. He'll wear them for a quarter if that. My Philly IVs started coming undone while I was at work before Christmas. Haven't worn them since because I got a glue stain on them while trying to seal it so that they wouldn't fall apart on me before I got home.

They won't. He'll wear them for a quarter if that. My Philly IVs started coming undone while I was at work before Christmas. Haven't worn them since because I got a glue stain on them while trying to seal it so that they wouldn't fall apart on me before I got home.
Or someone from Nike could easily hook me up with all the ones they produced so far

With as much Nike’s and Jordan’s he plays with, shocked they don’t hook him up at the very least. Pointless to sign and pay him though

Yeah it’s clear that these have been put to the side from the bad press. I think they release 2-3 limited colors and they call it. Sad

Damn I wear a 14 not DS though was going to try and hustle PJ :lol:

Back
Top Bottom