Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
went from 1 straight to 4 idk

2 and 3 really did not sell well nor were popular period. thought both shoes were trash and I've owned every model except those two

4 and 5 were what broke the mold and revolutionized the line and became popular with players all around the league as well

but what do I know
I’ll take 2 & 3...especially 3. Amazing to hoop in and had you lookin like a super hero (e.g. Batman and Spideman)

https://solecollector.com/news/2018/04/best-kobe-bryant-sneakers/

I'd pass on the 7 too. I remember getting a bad ankle injury when I wore my Christmas 7s during a bball game.

so much hate on the 3, but 3 is mad comfortable on foot, which brings it one level above 7, at least!
I was about to rep you for standing up for the 3s, but then you had to go and diss the 7s :smh:

I swear some of you act like the 7s hit and quit you're little sister or something. Believe it of not, they worked for a lot of us, we're just not as loud as the rest of you :lol:

3s were not attractive (except for the Prelude), but are quite comfortable.

7s were quite attractive, lots of great CWs, but they were not comfortable.

The 2s are the most forgettable in every way.

Funny how there’s so much negativity towards the 2 In here, but I remember the OG releases being sought after back then.

Hope we get conformation on the cuahioning before the release on Friday...

The 3 is a performance beast. I’d welcome a Protro of them. With all the people who don’t know **** about them it’ll make it that much easier to get for dirt cheap again.

Sheeeeeit. 100%.
The 3 was beautiful (for me). The huge *** swooshes in the back, the webbing (hated the stiff tongue).
C1A39855-0305-448C-ACE6-78552AE4CC75.jpeg

So is it safe to say the Draft Day IV will be a GR? Seems like most the Protro 1s were outside of the UDFTD releases.

I would ideally like to pick up at my local Footlocker Friday morning and hoop in them that day :lol:

Last edited:
I want to say they'll be a GR and you can walk in and out with a pair. (I hope)

As a fan, I have the V and VI at the top. Zoom BB Low is my favorite bball performer, but they play very similar to the V and VI anyway. I'd change the traction pattern of the V and probably the upper as well, then put either full zoom or a large volume zoom bag in the forefoot.

The only thing I'd change on the VI is the Zoom as well. The traction pattern could be updated, but I'd be fine with the OG design.

I'm good on the rest, unless they put full zoom in the IX or XI.

Sheeeeeit. 100%.
The 3 was beautiful (for me). The huge *** swooshes in the back, the webbing (hated the stiff tongue).
C1A39855-0305-448C-ACE6-78552AE4CC75.jpeg

The 3 wasn't the most attractive shoe ever designed, but people acting like it was one of the worst is over the top. The biggest problem I ever had with it was, they never released better colorways to the public. Kobe rocked plenty of makeups that looked pretty good with different color webbing and contrast toe piece.

24-kobe-bryant-nike-zoom-kobe-3-home-pe-colorways.jpg
The 3 is a performance beast. I’d welcome a Protro of them. With all the people who don’t know **** about them it’ll make it that much easier to get for dirt cheap again.
speak the truth to em... still got my Mpls and mvps (right pic)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom