Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
So what exactly is the performance upgrade? adjusted vamp shape, a sleeker heel shape, and wider outsole traction??? Come on Nike?!?! I wonder if Kobe actually signed off on this "upgrade"...

Attachments

• upload_2019-2-20_14-8-8.png
    upload_2019-2-20_14-8-8.png
    1,002 bytes · Views: 15
Phylon is a slightly better option than lunarlite to me but its still lame.
I'll wait for these to sit at the outlets and use the f&f discount.
I might even try to scoop out the forefoot foam and add my own zoom :nerd:.

Phylon is a slightly better option than lunarlite to me but its still lame.
I'll wait for these to sit at the outlets and use the f&f discount.
I might even try to scoop out the forefoot foam and add my own zoom :nerd:.
I don’t think these will sit to hit outlets even without full zoom

Hm, I don't know. I've seen almost everything hit outlets lately. Just this past Sunday this guy was returning his Adapt BBs lol.
Thats not the same as sitting but there are PLENTY of Kobe ADs Protros and Exodus sitting in LA outlets.

The originals hit the outlets and places like Marshall's, and these are going to go there as well. So Protro was simply trump style talking point?
Only the best people!

The originals hit the outlets and places like Marshall's, and these are going to go there as well. So Protro was simply trump style talking point?
Only the best people!
yea everything hit outlets back then, even the Kobe 5's which are GOAT

they were nothing more than a basketball shoe

draft days are already sold out everywhere online at least. unless they're mass producing the other color ways which they could, idk yet

if they do, ill be doubling up on most color ways. I still want DD but def wasn't paying $175 and won't now without the full zoom

You can’t base hype on initial drop. People buy just to see if they can sell them. Watch for a “restock” of returns in about a week

yea everything hit outlets back then, even the Kobe 5's which are GOAT

they were nothing more than a basketball shoe

draft days are already sold out everywhere online at least. unless they're mass producing the other color ways which they could, idk yet

if they do, ill be doubling up on most color ways. I still want DD but def wasn't paying $175 and won't now without the full zoom
They aren't sold out everywhere, there are tons here in NYC just sitting, as are the 81's.

Anything get anything from Nike for chatting in or they just giving a refund once you return the shoes?

Back
Top Bottom