Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
6E286995-1660-4B43-BA0E-3C1C0789F21C.png
I know these aren’t Kobe’s but what are they? Millsap was wearing them and they look kind of kobe esque with the cut...

I play outdoors and recently been hooping indoors on decent floors. I love the 11s traction. Haven’t had any issues outdoors or indoors. Most comfortable low to the ground basketball shoes.

Same here. Went nuts on the elevens. Keep waiting for something special like those.

Agree. The only Kobe I've picked up in multiples since is the Protro 1. Got a pair of NXTs and then the 360s too thinking they were the "next XI" - which maybe they are at their respective release times - but neither are as gratifying. The NXTs were close but too tight of a fit on top, the 360s feel awesome but I don't like the material in the toe area of the upper.

Glad I got what I got, when I got em! When they dropped down to $99 at FL I had to stop myself from getting everything that was available... Now I regret having that kind of restraint. :rofl:

at my peak I had nearly 30 pairs of 8s.

6s still my favorite though

I still remember that Kobe 8 thread. I was active in that heavy lol. Those were the good ol days...i remember i was able to cop using each of the first 6 released pairs at $20 off using some sort of Footlocker coupon that was available during that time. Forgot which coupon it was but we were all eating lol

One of my biggest regrets in life is not stocking up on the 8’s when the team colorways hit the outlets and went as low as $70.

One of my biggest regrets in life is not stocking up on the 8’s when the team colorways hit the outlets and went as low as $70.
I only got two pairs of 8s. i had the opportunity to get more at an outlet but i knew that would create a bigger problem lol.

I went all out on the 9's and the 11's. I had regretted bit picking up alot of 8's. So I got the 9's and went crazy.

Once I played ball in the inspirations I knew I would love the model. I love all variations but the highs are something special to me

Back
Top Bottom