Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
You know, thats a good point. When he was wearing the KD 12s they were saying he was also experiencing calf problems. Since he's been playing with the Kobe 4s he looks ok but he hasn't been catching alleys as much.
I took my calf playing in the proto IV :lol:

Hey all, I'm looking for sizing help in for the Kobe 4's so I can order online. I'm normally a 8.5 or 9 and wear size 9 in the Kobe 11's. What size should I go with for these?

Thanks, 9 it is! Are there any special promotions or coupons or stores I should buy from to get it under retail right now?

Eh dunno. He hits that last wild shot to make it to game 7 and we may have a different story
He got greedy, should went for a 2 instead of the 3 ball.
FEEFF809-F52B-4A88-856B-9C8C166E5592.jpeg

If u know basketball then you would it was not him being greedy taking a 3 but that was the designed play that his coach came up with. The 3 he took was a easier shot then the 2 he would've had to take out of that out of bounds play

And still 6-14-19 if starting a team I would take Curry over Lebron.
Hard choice but I might agree, curry is a better ball handdler, better passer, much much much better shooter and u can trust him to hit free throws late in games unlike LeBron.

I wouldn’t say the three would of been the easier shot. It was the play that was drawn up, which they have run a lot. I mean a 2pt is always higher percentage shot than a 3pt, but it was drawn up to Steph’s bread and butter play. But the problem is, is that Steph hasn’t been great in those spots.

Hard choice but I might agree, curry is a better ball handdler, better passer, much much much better shooter and u can trust him to hit free throws late in games unlike LeBron.

Curry, a better passer than LeBron??!?!? I'm sorry, I know that this is a sneaker thread but that is so egregiously false I had to reply to that. There is an argument to be made that LBJ is the best passer in the NBA, and probably just a notch below Magic in the all-time pantheon in that regard.

That being said, I'm inclined to agree with all other points you made.

Curry, a better passer than LeBron??!?!? I'm sorry, I know that this is a sneaker thread but that is so egregiously false I had to reply to that. There is an argument to be made that LBJ is the best passer in the NBA, and probably just a notch below Magic in the all-time pantheon in that regard.

That being said, I'm inclined to agree with all other points you made.
LeBron on magic level hahahahahahaha...... He is good but don't kid yourself. He isn't on Jason Kidd level

LeBron on magic level hahahahahahaha...... He is good but don't kid yourself. He isn't on Jason Kidd level

There’s only one guy ahead of Kidd on the assist leader board and that’s Stockton. So yea, there aren’t a lot of guys better than Kidd. Lebron is top 10 and will more then likely pass magic when it’s all said and done. Lebron’s passing ability is one of the leagues’ best.

I mean Steph has been in the league for 10yrs and has a little more then half of Lebron’s assist total and ranks 80th.

Agree yep.

But don’t agree w the Reggie joke job pic lol
I wouldn’t say the three would of been the easier shot. It was the play that was drawn up, which they have run a lot. I mean a 2pt is always higher percentage shot than a 3pt, but it was drawn up to Steph’s bread and butter play. But the problem is, is that Steph hasn’t been great in those spots.

I disagree. I'd rather have Steph take an open 3 like he did on that play than him take an open mid range jumper. I trust Steph to hit a 3 more than I do him hitting a midrange.

I disagree. I'd rather have Steph take an open 3 like he did on that play than him take an open mid range jumper. I trust Steph to hit a 3 more than I do him hitting a midrange.

He’s 0-8 on go ahead field goal attempts in the final 20 seconds of playoff games, was 1-for-6 in the fourth quarter, and missed all four of his threes. He needed a higher percentage shot, like a midrange. Not a three because “it’s Steph Curry.”

He’s 0-8 on go ahead field goal attempts in the final 20 seconds of playoff games, was 1-for-6 in the fourth quarter, and missed a four of his threes. He needed a higher percentage shot, like a midrange. Not a three because “it’s Steph Curry.”

Speak louder please they can’t here you since they know basketball!!!

If u know basketball then you would it was not him being greedy taking a 3.....

He’s 0-8 on go ahead field goal attempts in the final 20 seconds of playoff games, was 1-for-6 in the fourth quarter, and missed all four of his threes. He needed a higher percentage shot, like a midrange. Not a three because “it’s Steph Curry.”

What does any of those stats mean for his next shot? Absolutely nothing.
And I gotta disagree with your comment about "Not a three because 'it's Steph Curry'". That's pretty much the only reason I'd have anybody take a 3 in that situation - because it's Steph Curry. And it's also probably the only reason Steve Kerr even drew up that play in that situation - because it's Steph Curry. Any other player and I would agree with you. Did they NEED a 3? No. Was it still a good shot because it was Steph Curry? I say yes.

Look at it from the other side. Let's say he made the shot - which is entirely believable. Then that would put Toronto in a situation where they can only tie with a 2 or win with a 3 and the sports world would be having an entirely different conversation about how it was such a great shot.

Back
Top Bottom