Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
Got another 20% off from DSG. Now my price is down to $87.49 because they delayed my first refund. This is absurd. My new pair will arrive on Saturday. So glad these didn't sell out. It's just a huge hassle because the DSG in my area doesn't have them in stock.

I had a similar thing happen to me with FNL, buying a pair of 2015 OG Neon 95s. They kept screwing the order up over and over, but I eventually got a pair after about a month for like $80 vs the $170 retail.

Got another 20% off from DSG. Now my price is down to $87.49 because they delayed my first refund. This is absurd. My new pair will arrive on Saturday. So glad these didn't sell out. It's just a huge hassle because the DSG in my area doesn't have them in stock.

Wait what :lol: delay in a refund so you get 50% off!?

Wait what :lol: delay in a refund so you get 50% off!?

Yeah I think they lost the returned package and it delayed my refund. 50% off but I still don't have the shoes I want. I'm ok with it. I just cant believe they can discount a new release so much.

91B7BB7F-862A-466B-BC8A-6CBFBA4BB6A4.png
Is anyone here a member of this FB group?

I’ve been waiting for over a month to be approved and nothing. Need some Kobe 6’s in my life again, Concords I have aren’t enough lol

Yeah I could use a new pair. Been using mine more frequently in hopes of that colorway releasing next year so *crossing fingers*

upload_2019-6-12_7-25-34.jpeg
Still have my pair as well. I really hope they update and put full length zoom on these. I thought they bottomed out too quickly.

I have a feeling they won’t even put FLZ in the 5’s when they drop

Those would be killer if they did

You guys are not going to believe this... DSG sent to wrong address again. They are resending to me again for free. I mean they are not charging me for the shoes at all. I hope I get them, but at this rate, I am not confident in DSG customer service anymore.

Back
Top Bottom