Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 125 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 102 44.9%

• Total voters
Just like protro 1.
They are base of players .
Teal is derozan i think.
Orange is Devin booker.
I dont know the rest .
Green is giannis i think
Purple is Kuz
The black pair hasn’t been 100% announced so maybe it’s Kobe because he’s retired similar to fade to black pack

Tho they are asking for your last 4 digits of your i.d
Of course no duplicates of the last 4 digits and your name.
So I dont know multiple accounts with help with the same last four and same names.
Undefeated would just detect it and forfeit your raffle

Oh yeah. I forgot about that. But we don't know if they will detect it though :nerd:. Maybe they just ask so they can match it to you when you go pick it up in-store :nerd:

Oh yeah. I forgot about that. But we don't know if they will detect it though :nerd:. Maybe they just ask so they can match it to you when you go pick it up in-store :nerd:
Ok let's say you win 2 pairs.
Different accounts.
Same i.d number same name.
Now what

Was gonna sign up for the ugly orange ones (hate the Suns) since I live near Glendale but I had to do the Court Purple

Okay so all colours are available on all places. Not one colour is more limited than the other
Screenshot_20190820-100928_Instagram.jpg

But this still doesnt make sense .
At all.
It doesnt make sense.
This is not the only way to win this shoe.
There is another... happening on saturday

Where those signs were prob SNKRS pass? Or another location based type of pick up only

Retail is $200?

And need to know my online chance - no where as of right now? Or UNDFTD site some random time/Saturday morning?

In store pickup only? I’ll wait for an online release.

Vegas is 5hrs away. I’m not about to drive all the way out there. I’d spend too much in fuel lol

^ No confirmation. Ever since undefeated changed to digi raffle, they dont send confirmation.

I told myself last year Undefeated snkrs pass for the Kobe 1 was my last time I'm doing a wild goose chase for shoes... too old for this stuff. Making a one time exception for these since it's an online raffle.... :lol:

^ No confirmation. Ever since undefeated changed to digi raffle, they dont send confirmation.

I told myself last year Undefeated snkrs pass for the Kobe 1 was my last time I'm doing a wild goose chase for shoes... too old for this stuff. Making a one time exception for these since it's an online raffle.... :lol:

Bro we got too lol...remember the xmas lights @ nike vault lol

Back
Top Bottom