Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 125 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 102 44.9%

• Total voters
The NT fam in the same state as me is gonna look out on the jades if i need :nthat:

Crazy that i couldn't snag one on my own

I wonder why the cart thing only worked for certain people

Figured I'd share this quick mock up I did. Seems like a missed layup.

IMG_2483.jpg

Figured I'd share this quick mock up I did. Seems like a missed layup.

IMG_2483.jpg

Dope mock up :nthat: That nubuck toebox :emoji_heart_eyes:
I'm so confused as to why UNDFTD chose to go the patent leather toebox instead of the nubuck - it looks and probably performs better. We KNOW those are an option because there are models with that nubuck toebox. SO WTF??

Gonna try for the black undefeated pair and then move on barring any fire og re-releases (purple-yellow fade, finals mvp etc).

So.... they just showed up with no shipping e-mail?

Just checked my order status on UNDFTD and it still says "Unfulfilled"
Same here mine says paid with tracking number generated but unfulfilled. Then I got 2 other orders saying the same but no tracking even generated. I thought today there would be movement but it seems like they on a cny break like the rep factories be having.

Correction I just got an email saying its shipped for the set at least

Last edited:
Can anyone comment on sizing? I went TTS but came across a “review” video where someone suggested going up a half size. However, I saw a WearTesters review of the Charlotte Hornets color way suggesting TTS.

I will be hooping in mine so hopefully a size 10 will work!!

Can anyone comment on sizing? I went TTS but came across a “review” video where someone suggested going up a half size. However, I saw a WearTesters review of the Charlotte Hornets color way suggesting TTS.

I will be hooping in mine so hopefully a size 10 will work!!

They're snug but it's a good snug. TTS will be fine.

Back
Top Bottom