Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
In all Kobe IVs that I have played in so far I actually had to go half a size down, so a 9 instead of a 9.5, wether it was 2009 or when the prelude and FTB pairs dropped

Can anyone comment on sizing? I went TTS but came across a “review” video where someone suggested going up a half size. However, I saw a WearTesters review of the Charlotte Hornets color way suggesting TTS.

I will be hooping in mine so hopefully a size 10 will work!!

Runs on the snug side to me as well, went half size up, but true to size would have been fine as well just a tighter fit than I prefer

In the OG Kobe IV, I always preferred 1/2 size up, bc of my wide feet. I haven't tried on a protro pair before, so hopefully my 1/2 size up pair fits fine.
On a note about tracking, I placed four different orders from Undefeated and I got a tracking email/number for one order which was for the Kobe tshirt.

Has anyone who got a phantom order on the packs gotten any updates? I still don't have a charge, confirmation, and I keep getting canned auto responses from undefeated email.

Has anyone who got a phantom order on the packs gotten any updates? I still don't have a charge, confirmation, and I keep getting canned auto responses from undefeated email.
Same. Just gonna wait it out if it happens it happens lol

Black looks way too generic in that pic.. i'd take greens over those. and need to see more pics..

77825B1E-0159-47E2-9354-6B131A5AE082.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom