Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
Narrow snug form to foot lightweight shoes.
Only model i could think of remotely coming close would be 14s or 11s only due to the patent leather but even those are a far stretch.
Night and day difference to any Retro.
Would I be safe in going with my Jordan 1 size?

Not that it really matters.

…I probably have no shot at a W.

I've also mentioned... if it's intended to be worm casually it's gonna be snug. If you are a hooper... they'll be snug to but you can break them in quicker with hooping in them first for a few sessions.

Looking at it from Nike's perspective, they're going to make people wait and yearn more for the OG colorways as they gear up for the return of Kobe Protros in full effect.

I understand everyone just wants what Kobe used to rock but if all they did was release OG colorways, nobody would be paying attention and buying the new colorways. I'd like to see them drop specific Kobe PE's at some point but I can see more reverse type stuff. Jordan Brand's model is key.

These will be a decent consolation to not getting the undftd black mamba colorway (still by far the better cw). I wasn't sure about the scale details till I saw some in hand videos online.

Color: Varsity Royal/White-University Red
Style Code: FQ3545-400
Release Date: Summer 2024
Price: $190
1702957801202.png

1702957883348.png

1702957926207.png

1702958005084.png

1702958044336.png

1702958072039.png

I most definitely want that shirt...but, imma need those shoes also. But, that's what crazy is the shirt won't even be a guarantee!!!

It’s probably gonna end up like how it did with the Halo 8s for me. I was able to get the hoodie, the shirt sold out and I struck out on the sneakers.

Yall think that destroyer jacket will actually sell out or sit? $824 is crazy lol nike basically said f the resellers and let us f* you over instead

Yall think that destroyer jacket will actually sell out or sit? $824 is crazy lol nike basically said f the resellers and let us f* you over instead

With it being so expensive, they are produced in very limited quantities. Resellers will absolutely grab these and try to make a profit which they probably will

Back
Top Bottom