Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
With it being so expensive, they are produced in very limited quantities. Resellers will absolutely grab these and try to make a profit which they probably will
Truth , it has only collectors value i rather cop some kith collab jackets at that price tbh far more beautiful

It'd be crazy if they did a shock drop on IG instead of on SNKRS. Made sure my shipping address and credit card info is updated just in case.

When you realize one of the first renderings pic of the bicoastals aka girl dads was in fact a shaded grey image of the gift of mambas
1000042126.jpg

Damn who's picking the colorways? ugh! RELEASE KOBE'S P.E.'s NIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the 10/21 date tease was just the unveiling of the billboards in NYC nd LA. Nd like you said whats the point of advertising something that doesn’t need to be.

thats the whole point tho, to limit it only to the people within the area so they can pick up. If they allowed zip code, then everyone all over can enter and just fly/drive/swim/rollerblade to NYC to pick up.

Back
Top Bottom