Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2024!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 125 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 102 44.9%

• Total voters
I feel the same way lol

somebody @ me if you find a discount on them

Last edited:
Feel like these are catering to a younger demographic dunno, maybe not. Not feeling em at all. Way too bright but I get those trying to make a Statement with bright kicks

When it came to rereleasing his earliest sneakers, Bryant and the company took a different approach from the industry standard.

Bryant coined the term "protro," a hybrid aiming to represent a pro-level retro sneaker that could be worn not only by consumers off the court, but by today's players during NBA games. The brand has added in a few under-the-hood enhancements with today's manufacturing techniques, making it a more reasonable option for NBA players than traditional retro sneakers that continue to use 20-year-old technology.

"Protro is about evolution and improving on things that were," Bryant said. "I wanted to build a business that wasn't just based on things I have done in the past. It is important that the brand stands for performance and that everything we do is innovative. Even if we are releasing shoes from the past, they still must be built on performance."

I’d like to see em in person ...but for the $180, price point I’m straight. Will wait for discount before I seriously consider picking up a pair

Back
Top Bottom