Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2024!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 125 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 102 44.9%

• Total voters
kobe’s don’t retain their values. Just be patient.

These circumstances are a bit different. If they release new ones then your statement might be true (like the Kobe Fast Fits). But I don't think the original colorways that were sought after are gonna go back to the prices they once were.

These circumstances are a bit different. If they release new ones then your statement might be true. But I don't think the sought after original colorways are gonna go back to the prices they once were.
It will be interesting to see where prices/what people are actually paying shakes out on in six months or a year from now. It's been three and a half weeks since the disaster. Prices have already decreased noticeably on some models. I'm the biggest KB fan and admirer, and this whole thing has wrecked me in several ways. But the reality is, people move on quickly, especially nowadays. Once the emotion fades more--and it most definitely will--and depending on what Nike does in terms of releases and supply ... welp, we're just going to have to see. The Chaos V, for example, is hovering in the high $300s. I don't see that price increasing, only coming down as time passes.

Got the chance to attend Kobe and Gigi's memorial, had to UNDS these.

Photo Feb 24, 7 28 37 AM.jpg

Also after wearing around Staples and DTLA for a couple of hours.

Photo Feb 24, 5 45 24 PM.jpg
Photo Feb 24, 5 45 00 PM.jpg

Got my pair in. They’re legit, I compared them to my purple and green undftd pairs. and they weigh the exact same. Quality control was taking a nap on these for sure though...just like my green pair. Oh well, they are going to get beat anyway but Nike needs to step it up

Attachments

• 44C5AB0F-33CA-42D1-90F1-CEE3DD659E92.jpeg
    44C5AB0F-33CA-42D1-90F1-CEE3DD659E92.jpeg
    305.9 KB · Views: 599
  • D0DD2F79-8FEF-437B-82E3-FA2E36464691.jpeg
    D0DD2F79-8FEF-437B-82E3-FA2E36464691.jpeg
    292.3 KB · Views: 809
Last edited:
Okay, I just stumbled upon this. If you search "Kobe" using the Foot Locker app, some of his shoes show up, but most are sold out. However, Wizenards seem to be in stock. Sizes 7, 8, 8.5, then 9.5-11 are cartable. I placed an order for an 8.5 for myself. It might wind up getting cancelled, but it's worth a shot for those desperate for a pair.
EDIT: As of 8:54 PM PST, it seems this no longer works. They caught this pretty quick I guess.
Screenshot_20200305-203834_Foot Locker.jpg

Last edited:
Okay, I just stumbled upon this. If you search "Kobe" using the Foot Locker app, some of his shoes show up, but most are sold out. However, Wizenards seem to be in stock. Sizes 7, 8, 8.5, then 9.5-11 are cartable. I placed an order for an 8.5 for myself. It might wind up getting cancelled, but it's worth a shot for those desperate for a pair.
EDIT: As of 8:54 PM PST, it seems this no longer works. They caught this pretty quick I guess.
Screenshot_20200305-203834_Foot Locker.jpg

you get through? Or they cancelled?

Back
Top Bottom