Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2024!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 125 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 102 44.9%

• Total voters
I forgot to mention jack slade is in the pocket$ of nike, he’s not gonna be “REAL” with it.

Unlike him you gotta respect nightwing he gets to the truth and doesn’t hide behind a smoke screen to keep his sponsorship relationships.

Please don’t start this.

Slade doesn’t do thorough performance reviews. He does unboxings which are completely different.

Please don’t start this.

Slade doesn’t do thorough performance reviews. He does unboxings which are completely different.

Im gonna say what i want to say. Slade is in the pockets of nike hes gonna have a bias output of the company that feeds him. Ain’t nothing wrong with that, but dont go misinforming people.

Hahaha what a debacle.

Nike: at this point, just cancel the rest of the Protro IVs and come back When you’re ready with the full zoom version. You might actually make some money off this shoe then. Thanks

And that’s fine but show some proof.

Prove that Slade receives Nike payments and that NW doesn’t.

I don’t pocket watch. Im not IRS/Feds

All im saying slade has his obligations to keep his relationship with nike, adidas etc....to create the content he does in youtube.

Nike, adidas won’t feed you free sneakers or throw you private invites if your bad mouthing their products.

For me watching these youtube reviewers is honesty and nightwing in my opinion is a honest reviewer i like to watch.

Last edited:
I don’t pocket watch. Im not IRS/Feds.

You don’t pocket watch but your certain that “slade is in the pockets of Nike”.

Way to contradict yourself.

You’re entitled to your opinion but you have no proof in either case.

You’re just speculating.

It’s a figure of speech... he means that Slade gets a benefit from Nike (being free new release shoes and being invited to exclusive events) and that he has a vested interest in continuing to get free new release shoes and being invited to exclusive events.

It’s a figure of speech... he means that Slade gets a benefit from Nike (being free shoes and being invited to events) and that he has a vested interest in continuing to get free shoes and being invited to events.

I know exactly what it means thank you.

And he still contradicted himself.

Since you’re so concerned, I made this exact argument about NW multiple times... my question is where were you to jump to my defense so eagerly?

:lol:

I know exactly what it means thank you.

And he still contradicted himself.

Since you’re so concerned, I made this exact argument about NW multiple times... my question is where were you to jump to my defense so eagerly?

:lol:
Okay jack you got it.
upload_2019-3-1_16-53-35.jpeg

haha Nike dropped the ball so hard on this shoe we’ve spent the last page talking about slade

Yes, we all know that.

Dude can't turn down a chance to argue with someone.

And you can't turn down a chance to provide commentary on me.

If they had full length zoom, this wouldn't even be a discussion.

Apparently Ruzzi didn't know...

Back
Top Bottom