Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2024!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 125 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 102 44.9%

• Total voters
They usually put shoes into production pretty far in advance right? I’m still doubtful they changed the setup if that wasn’t the plan. Maybe they just pushed the RDs back hoping people would forget

Ive actually never played in any shoe with full length zoom :lol:

usually the ones with it are a higher cut or ugly :lol:

wanted to take a flyer on the new KD 12? or what ever but the cut is too high. I bet they perform well

UNDFTD.PNG

I’m in on at least 1 Undefeated 4... been waiting to see them. Not sure about that one though.

I think the UNDFTD are gonna be inspired by the teams Kobe played.

1.) say there was numerous pairs.

2.) Demar’s pair looks to be inspired by the old SA logo.... these better come with pink laces :nerd:
E50E15EE-80FD-49D4-9EE3-2B620CB936FD.png

The protro 1 is my first flz setup. I'm a fan but definitely can feel the slightly reduced forefoot flexibility.

The flexibility that you’re talking about in Kobe models is what cause an injury to my big toe unfortunately.

I suffered a turf toe injury thanks to the Kobe 8 (after wearing them down). It hasn’t healed fully since.

Full length zoom minimizes the chance of it flaring up cause your toes aren’t supposed to hyper extend that far back with no support. It’s like jumping at full force without shoes with a pair that has no cushion.

Back
Top Bottom