Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2024!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 125 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 102 44.9%

• Total voters
Holy crap I forgot about the Mother Lovers hahaha.

Not only am I excited to see these again, I’m also excited to see what “protro” upgrades are in it. Hope the replace lunar with react. Would be so good!

Venoms for sure need to retro but my all time favorite 4s has to be these. The story behind them is hilarious as they were made for Jason Petrie’s Nike Rec league team as their league name was the “Mother Lovers”.

21C5F344-21E3-4A5D-A1B3-97FAF5B50387.jpeg
9AADBB4A-44B9-47F1-8094-23BBBB8371D3.jpeg

1C04CF2C-F2D1-4EAD-A66E-20B9D0C01CF2.jpeg
how have I never seen these? :lol:

I don’t know how far they are gonna do Protros but
the 7’s would be the best because the OG’s were horrible.

How were the 7s to play in compared to 4 and 5? Eyeing some cheetahs...
When you ask a question like this, you’re going to get mostly negative responses. I don’t know why, but the 7s didn’t work for a lot of people’s feet.

Having said that, I absolutely LOVE playing in the 7, yes present tense, as in I still hoop in them. I predominantly use the play strong insert, and the play fast insert from the elite because it has full length zoom.

These were great for me from jump, top 3 in the Kobe line for me. I remember many people going a half size up, I actually went half down and it was perfect.

The outside of the 7’s felt like they were made of tire rubber. The little animal gifs on the back were just sad and hilarious

The 7s silhouette was great. They were way too snug in the forefoot for me though. Sad because they had one of the best colorways of the line in the cloaks. They were def way too plasticy for a basketball sneaker too. That’s the peak of Nike’s fuse usage.

The 7s silhouette was great. They were way too snug in the forefoot for me though. Sad because they had one of the best colorways of the line in the cloaks. They were def way too plasticy for a basketball sneaker too. That’s the peak of Nike’s fuse usage.
Oh yes. The cloaks were great.

I liked the 7s as well. Half size up worked for me. Just hated the neoprene sleeve with the strap (play strong insoles)

I've owned two 7s. Def half size up was the way to go. I used mine to walk around on vacation in Europe (stone floors) and they worked for all day comfort most days. Playing in them I like that they were built like tanks and could take a beating. The 8s are my favorite. I haven't played in my protro 1s but I never owned them.

Looking forward to trying the IV protro but I never had the IV. I have heard so much good about the IV.

Back
Top Bottom