Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Lakers colorway is really growing on me. I prefer the big stage but this will do. I just want all the Vs

people act like Nike/Jordan can't go back and make more shoes...

do they do it often? no

shoes are made a few months in advance. Nike because of this tragedy could easily since id assume the model itself is still in product for other color ways EASILY go back and make more chaos for a bigger/wider release.

to think they cant is hilarious

will they do it though? Probably not
When nike earnings need a little boosting for the quarter, they can always release a Kobe shoe now as part of their arsenal.

Hell, they may even release a Mambacita Edition and have all profits go to charity.

UnDSed mine today as well
46C92A88-CECC-4E6D-A1D0-15073979BD43.jpeg

Lol wtf do you mean. Is jordan not the GOAT? Did jordan himself not literally say “thats what Kobe does to me”? Not like he called Kobe the GOAT
The problem is the penchant toward hyperbole, instead of reality.

So when the F are they going to mass produce Kobe’s? I want chaos that I got screwed out of... are we still waiting??? Wtf is Nike doing

So when the F are they going to mass produce Kobe’s? I want chaos that I got screwed out of... are we still waiting??? Wtf is Nike doing
Yea man, it's literally been a month since it happened. Let the family grieve and give it more time. I mean the remembrance/celebration ceremony was only just yesterday.

PS. How'd you get screwed outta chaos? Unless Nike cancelled due to inventory or seller backed out, I'm not sure how you could've gotten screwed outta those. Prices were near retail for the longest time after drop.

Yea man, it's literally been a month since it happened. Let the family grieve and give it more time. I mean the remembrance/celebration ceremony was only just yesterday.

PS. How'd you get screwed outta chaos? Unless Nike cancelled due to inventory or seller backed out, I'm not sure how you could've gotten screwed outta those. Prices were near retail for the longest time after drop.
Not exactly near retail

more like $230 ish

retail was $180

Just to add to previous comments, wouldcha know theres also this Coronavirus over in China at the moment?
Just heard about it today...
Believe Nike likely has highest intentions on getting things back in line for the Kobe line now more than it did prior to last months tragic events. This not only because its financially smart but also due to them having doing so backed by current players and fans alike.
Ballers gym rats and casual wearers are all anticipating the return and cant wait to invest in whatever new direction because its our way of carrying the torch of Mambamentality.
So in the meanwhile others are grieving and earths top manufacturing country faces off with a very real epidemic we as fans have to enjoy what we do have. Brand launched *just* a couple years back we should have enough stock to hold us over by now...right?

wait you just heard about the coronavirus today? lol don't mean to be mean but how big of a rock were you under haha.

its not just nike products, anything I buy on ebay thats being shipped from china is experiencing delays. They even give a fair warning that most sellers can't ship due to the restrictions or its literally moving things out of china a lot slower as its going thru stricter inspections

i had a pair 11.5 at retail when they came out but were a bit tight so I sold them on ebay the week before he passed then the night before he passed I bought the size I wanted on StockX for 250$... and then after he passed The seller backed out and StockX did nothing but say sorry. Really upsetting! I know shoes can wait but I’m truly one of his biggest fans.. and I don’t trust Nike and the resellers at this point

Last edited:
wait you just heard about the coronavirus today?
Sarcasm at work there yet youd be surprised at how few people are taking into account the severity of this virus over there. From what i know a good sum of factories are shut down until further notice. Wouldnt be surprised if the Two faces and Lakers cw are already stateside just awaiting launch dates however.

Back
Top Bottom