Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Wish they would announce more color ways

chaos, thesE, and the weird big stages?

where’s some OG color ways

I lnow they won’t do it but they should put the V’s back to the shape of the og’s. It doesn’t make sense how they changed it when the I’s and IV’s were closer to the og.

I lnow they won’t do it but they should put the V’s back to the shape of the og’s. It doesn’t make sense how they changed it when the I’s and IV’s were closer to the og.
Huh? Like how big of a difference is there, really? Seems pretty close to me, but even though I had a ton of OGs, I don’t have any left. Side by side comparo?

Huh? Like how big of a difference is there, really? Seems pretty close to me, but even though I had a ton of OGs, I don’t have any left. Side by side comparo?

I have my og’s but it’s well known that the the cut is higher on the protro. The protros while are newer and need to be broken in definitely feel tighter. I think they did a good job on them but I also prefer the color of the Swoosh on the og Chaos.

Last edited:
Idk where to post it buuut I received one of my Eastbay orders (Mamba Academy merch) a few days ago. Eastbay split up my orders to expedite the shipments of other peoples’ orders, and I actually received a letter explaining why they did it. I don’t mind it cuz it’s only a shirt. Just wanted to know if any of you experienced it as well.

90D6764A-9FA2-42DD-AD6F-44F1BD5F8920.jpeg

my latest pickups.i think I still need a couple more magazines.

I probably would've passed on that new lakers colorway back then. Would've preferred the Inlines or something. But beggars can't be choosers now, I wanna get a pair of protro 5's already.

Like zyzz said, theres gotta be at least 1-2 more OG colorways if following the protro pattern. Plus theres the 2-3 undftd protro 5's that was rumored

So zsneakerheadz posted on IG and said the lakers colorway releases on March 26th. Definitely in on those. 4 days after my bday.

I probably would've passed on that new lakers colorway back then. Would've preferred the Inlines or something. But beggars can't be choosers now, I wanna get a pair of protro 5's already.

Like zyzz said, theres gotta be at least 1-2 more OG colorways if following the protro pattern. Plus theres the 2-3 undftd protro 5's that was rumored

I 💯 would of waited for a sale on those lakers if not for Kobe dying. Now there is no choice but to pay retail and that’s if I even can 🤦🏼‍♂️

Gonna be a nightmare for any of us that want Kobe's from now on.

I remember thinking the 81 points would sell out and I bought 2 pairs at retail.

Watched them go on sale and hit outlets for dirt cheap prices.

Those days are gone.

Gonna be a nightmare for any of us that want Kobe's from now on.

I'd say that you are wrong. Perhaps in LA and Asia they'll sell out and then may be difficult online, but brick and mortar stores, especially those in NYC will not sell out immediately.

Back
Top Bottom