Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

DeMar got them though
Screenshot_20200813_222006.jpg
Screenshot_20200813_222047.jpg
As he should

The og sz 12 fit me great but the Protro sz 12 fit snug n make my toes curl.. idk whether to get 12.5 or 13...

Last edited:
What's the multicolor pair represent? The white and teal is "What If" he had stayed in Charlotte, right? So what about the other pair?

The pack gonna be Undftd store exclusive?

Just need the white individually I'm good

Yea I’m really not trying to buy a 2-pack in what’s going to be an already expensive week. Only need the white. Hopefully they are sold individually as well like they did wit the 4s

The pack gonna be Undftd store exclusive?

Just need the white individually I'm good
I believe so.

Normally would be dope but they are probably doing an online raffle to ship due to COVID

Hopefully the pack together is 350-400

Last pack was 700 which was basically retail of the 4 pairs individually

I’m going for the jersey idk if I’ll shoot for M or L. Usually the length of the jersey is what has me wanting to go a size down.

I have a LeBron jersey in L and an AD jersey in M. The arm holes on the large are perfect but the neck is too big. The neck on the medium is perfect but the arm holes are a little too small which make the chest slightly tight. The length on the large isn't too bad compared to the medium but I only wear the large with a hoodie under it since it's slightly too big.

1597396943097.png

I have a LeBron jersey in L and an AD jersey in M. The arm holes on the large are perfect but the neck is too big. The neck on the medium is perfect but the arm holes are a little too small which make the chest slightly tight. The length on the large isn't too bad compared to the medium but I only wear the large with a hoodie under it since it's slightly too big.

1597396943097.png

Appreciate it. Might go witn the medium then. It doesn’t look much smaller than the L so that little bit might just be perfect.

Back
Top Bottom