Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Of the Mamba Week releases, I like the Medusa/EYBLs the most. I feel they captured the inspiration well! I’ll try my luck with those.

Both of the “What If...” UNDFTD cws have a great story and concept, but the overall execution doesn’t look good, IMHO. I love the details on the Charlotte cw, but all white?! Pass. Again, the other cw has a great concept, but the colorblocking looks like a rejected NIKEiD/NBY.

I have a LeBron jersey in L and an AD jersey in M. The arm holes on the large are perfect but the neck is too big. The neck on the medium is perfect but the arm holes are a little too small which make the chest slightly tight. The length on the large isn't too bad compared to the medium but I only wear the large with a hoodie under it since it's slightly too big.

1597396943097.png

Do they fit like Nike tshirts or larger?

Should've left the Kobe signature on there. The upside down shozoku and air is not a good usage since Kobe was in the air, who signed off on that?!?
Yep plus looking closer the shape and logo placement on the tongue looks like the same tongue i’ve seen on fake Kobe 6s.

Wym? Cuz they gonna sell out?? I’ll prob get at least one pair
12.5 is always the hardest to get lowkey. i’m in the same boat. Had a 12 and 13 in chaos ended up with the 12 only

12.5 is a unicorn :lol:

With the HOF ceremony postponed to May 2021, will the HOF UNDFTD cw be postponed until next year as well?

Boy oh boy, whoever designed those Undefeated pairs should have their crayons taken away, forever. Absolutely atrocious. I'm gonna just keep on rocking my Chaos during Mamba Week, not going after any of this round of releases but hope it's not as much of a **** show as predicted.

Back
Top Bottom