Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

honestly, you would've thought Nike would take a better approach to providing Kobe's to people who want them ever since the accident. A Mamba Week would've happened regardless even if Kobe didn't pass. Giving us what was going to be given to us anyway isn't really Nike "doing it for the fans" like they claim they are for this event. While I am glad that Nike is finally releasing kobe shoes again, I just wish all this time and delay was Nike trying to make it up instead of pushing the limited agenda again.

I'm trying to get the jersey and two pears but if nike won't let me I guess I'll get the 25th anniversary questions instead

And in other news.....

The EYBL is apparently inspired by Medusa. That’s def KB. And I’m starting to make the turn on those.

Last edited:
All I’m saying is KB’s Fam will be taken care for generations on generations. They will be fine going forward.

As a person who’s dealt with death a lot in my personal life I’m numb to it. I react different to it, thus I sometimes come off insensitive when I speak on it.

KB fans relax.

Some Kobe GR’s. Miss the days when the player would wear what the public would get.
6446546D-7DBB-4483-83F3-D31664F3C51A.jpeg
4B3F2F65-0AC3-417B-B469-76A4A64C8503.jpeg
951811BD-F960-47A0-BDB2-FF24A22A397F.jpeg
DAD103D1-D688-4B6F-9553-1DD997064461.jpeg
0ECE6CB3-6243-46DE-855F-9D34138D9FB8.jpeg
2F32E0E2-0201-4418-81E1-7404D1ECDECC.jpeg

All I’m saying is KB’s Fam will be taken care for generations on generations. They will be fine going forward.

YOU. STILL. DON'T. GET. IT.

Financial stability DOESN'T equal mental and emotional stability (or happiness), you do realize that?
Vanessa lost her husband and daughter in a life-shattering way, those children lost there father and sister in a life-shattering way

Just say you're sorry for be being an insensitive prick so this thread can move forward in a positive way, its not that hard guy.

I’m numb to it.
That's... YOU.

I'm also numb to death. I've never grieved anyone's death my whole life. They're gone, the end.

But I'm not insensitive, and I understand that death really effs OTHER people up. I've never thought 'I don't grieve the deceased. Why are you? Plus you have money, soooo you're good.'

Never that.

As a person who’s dealt with death a lot in my personal life I’m numb to it. I react different to it, thus I sometimes come off insensitive when I speak on it.

KB fans relax.

I mean,. That’s Obvious. However, I’m pretty sure that Vanessa would trade everything in the world including $600m to have her husband and daughter back.

Back
Top Bottom