Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Noticed that when AD was wearing them. I was asking myself what’s up with that gold sticker on the tongue. Haha

They have 600 million reasons + to be fine going forward.

All I’m saying is KB’s Fam will be taken care for generations on generations. They will be fine going forward.

As a person who’s dealt with death a lot in my personal life I’m numb to it. I react different to it, thus I sometimes come off insensitive when I speak on it.

KB fans relax.

What the hell did I walk in to. :smh:

A father, husband, daughter and sister were lost and you're talking about money. A girl will never know her father and sister.

You need to seek help if that's your thought process, because you're more than numb.

What the hell did I walk in to. :smh:

A father, husband, daughter and sister were lost and you're talking about money. A girl will never know her father and sister.

You need to seek help if that's your thought process, because you're more than numb.

QFT

Those undefeateds looked worse on Joe Harris feet than I expected. Makes me feel better to know I’ll have no chance at them lol. I would like the white/golds but I’ve accepted the L.

Just need Big stage parades and I’ll be content

Also idc if Shannon is a lakers fan, it’s kinda wack he gets to be one of the 24 who gets a free pack. Cuz he’s famous, played in the nfl, is on fox sports, they wanna show him love.... meh whatever

Soooo what’s a decent bot for UNDFTD???

i’m not staying up until 4:00am :rofl:

what did the guy that handed him bag have on? purple 6s??
5A3D7A82-1AFB-4462-B644-65BA31248225.gif

I don’t even want to imagine what resell will be like smh. It sucks that we have to think that way for shoes that we may really want when not being able to hit for retail.

I don’t even want to imagine what resell will be like smh. It sucks that we have to think that way for shoes that we may really want when not being able to hit for retail.
it’s wild
the parades are at like 900
5x champ is like 950
EYBL is almost 2k

the vultures are in full force rn

I feel most will get the individual releases(limited GR, more to go around) than the pack(limited). As long as I get the BS I'm good. I do like the white Undftd though.

Those undefeateds looked worse on Joe Harris feet than I expected. Makes me feel better to know I’ll have no chance at them lol. I would like the white/golds but I’ve accepted the L.

Just need Big stage parades and I’ll be content

Also idc if Shannon is a lakers fan, it’s kinda wack he gets to be one of the 24 who gets a free pack. Cuz he’s famous, played in the nfl, is on fox sports, they wanna show him love.... meh whatever
The rich get richer bro and you know this mane

Back
Top Bottom