Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

I understand that there's a description of zoom written on the outsole rigger. Maybe in the press video the zoom bag is underneath the foam, cause all it shows is the foam. Will see eventually when somebody deconstructs this.

Kobe V1.jpg

Kobe V2.jpg
Thanks for posting this.
These definitely DO NOT have zoom in the Heel. For it to have zoom air the shoe should have a cut out for them to insert s zoom bag.
Watch the video for further comparison.

I didn’t even care if there was zoom in the heel or not...it was just annoying how assured some of y’all sounded before even seeing the shoe 😬

Ok so my game doesn’t start until 7 PST tonight. If they not there anymore then I’m not gonna lose sleep over it. This game be making my blood boil bruh and I find myself turning it on for these challenges that don’t work lmao

Ok so my game doesn’t start until 7 PST tonight. If they not there anymore then I’m not gonna lose sleep over it. This game be making my blood boil bruh and I find myself turning it on for these challenges that don’t work lmao
Force a trade to the wizards and sim the myplayer league until they actually trade you

My shoes ended being a little more than 180 since i had to buy upgrades for $40 but hopefully thag will help me with the other challenges

My shoes ended being a little more than 180 since i had to buy upgrades for $40 but hopefully thag will help me with the other challenges

Is it wrong to hope resale isnt even that high 🤣. Doubt it will be low but it would suck to put in the effort just to be able to pay a little extra anyway.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom