Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

So read Nike‘s post on Instagram, so they are only available in the US, so no chance for me to get them through 2K20 in Europe. So that probably means resell for me.

Is it wrong to hope resale isnt even that high 🤣. Doubt it will be low but it would suck to put in the effort just to be able to pay a little extra anyway.
Not at all. I hope resale is low for everyone. Either way its not a huge deal. I hate the myplayer mode and grinding on it isnt much fun. Time spent grinding > money spent

Looks like they’re already sold out
2ED9CC2B-6B51-42B6-B56D-0998BBE4E751.png

LOL

I should have known all the 12 year old kids outta school this morning were gonna take these *****

IDEK why I tried to be honest. :smh:

Ill take the ogs ,i been wearing my chaos 6s faithfully.kove wave ready drown the sb dunks wave

Resellers gonna be dropping those prices drastically after a few months. Kobes never hold up long term, not enough people like them.
Hope that's true for the 4s as well!

AD switching from the 5s to 4s on Christmas makes me even more confident the 4s will stay king in my book. Still coping the 5s to see though.

Hope that's true for the 4s as well!

AD switching from the 5s to 4s on Christmas makes me even more confident the 4s will stay king in my book. Still coping the 5s to see though.

Probably just cause the 5’s take a lil to break in. Funny thing is he got basically all his points in the first half with the 5’s. Did barely anything after the switch.

Back
Top Bottom