Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

$300 pre-order kinda low and not guaranteed since seller just trying on snkrs/footlocker on release day. Why not wait until pairs get into hands before buying? I would understand secure a guaranteed pair for the price your comfortable paying in case the prices jump but pre-orders nah.

I don't really care what others do with their money but always try on release day before giving money to these sellers especially pre-orders when you can try yourself. Helps others too since sellers won't have funds to snatch more pairs.

I see a seller selling check out slots for $25 obo on the BS but that bot might not be a good one lol

The undefeated pack is going to be a problem for sure but if you're going for the 3 releases should just try on release day.

If I hit I’m pretty sure I’ll be able to sell my 2nd pair for the price resell price unless they are released in high numbers. I said the same thing about pre order not coming through but for only $100 over I’ll take a chance.

If I hit I’m pretty sure I’ll be able to sell my 2nd pair for the price resell price unless they are released in high numbers. I said the same thing about pre order not coming through but for only $100 over I’ll take a chance.
This is part of why it keeps getting hard to get things on snkrs. You and others are loaning these sellers your money so they can get on the app so chances are getting slimmer. You trying yourself as well is increasing the traffic. If they don't get the funds most likely they won't be trying.
Take the chance yourself on release day man unless you can't get on snkrs/other retailers that's a good reason to do this pre-order. Like I said if it is guaranteed let it rock.

This is part of why it keeps getting hard to get things on snkrs. You and others are loaning these sellers your money so they can get on the app so chances are getting slimmer. You trying yourself as well is increasing the traffic. If they don't get the funds most likely they won't be trying.
Take the chance yourself on release day man unless you can't get on snkrs/other retailers that's a good reason to do this pre-order. Like I said if it is guaranteed let it rock.

Nike limiting **** is the reason why it keeps getting harder. Nike allowing people to have 100s of accounts is the reason why. These resellers suck but it’s not gonna stop from the bottom up.

Nike limiting **** is the reason why it keeps getting harder. Nike allowing people to have 100s of accounts is the reason why. These resellers suck but it’s not gonna stop from the bottom up.
That too. Not placing pre-order is what we can control so little things like that helps.
Hopefully that seller doesn't get them for you but you do on your own.

Almost entered but I’m not in love with the 50/50 look on em. Wish it was full black graffiti.

I’m only buying pairs I love moving forward. Screw the hype and resell.

I’ll consider these funds towards the Chaos I still want. But man I don’t want to spend over $300 for them ugh

That too. Not placing pre-order is what we can control so little things like that helps.
Hopefully that seller doesn't get them for you but you do on your own.

Just make sure you never have anyone enter for you to try for something. 1 entry only.

what was that thing where you click 1-6? I didn’t know what to click, I clicked 2 for no reason, it said invalid. I clicked 5 (for Kobe V?) and then it worked.

Did you guys get a confirmation email for entering? I didn’t get anything.

nevemind , it popped to on my spam a while later.

Back
Top Bottom