Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

If the Big Stage has a big stock on the 23rd for hella people to cop, I'm going to be hopeful that they will have a pretty good stock for a lot of people for the other releases. Just hoping that Nike doesn't **** us over with all this limited bs and give them to resellers/bots

I don’t think any of these releases are meant to be limited. The issue is all the resellers will be in full force like never before. Pretty sure the production runs were either complete or already set in place before he died(big stages for sure). If the next release (protro 6) isn’t more plentiful then we can for sure say Nike is trash.
THIS!!!!!!!!!!

All these were already produced WAY BEFORE HE DIED.

they only thing that changed is the demand.
The 6’s and on you can talk about limited after his death but most of the 5’s were already done and waiting to be launched.

hell the 6’s are probably already in production or done being produced.
(chaos’ were september- october of 19 and dropped in january)

Side note those aren’t seeing outlets like the 1’s and 4’s did :lol:

Nike is no stranger to running up the production on certain stuff even after its already been produced.

Will they do it for these? Not likely.

I don’t think that was what he was saying at all.
This right here. Totally not what I was saying at all by my previous post. People in here are acting like the numbers are gonna be 24k stock. I'm not saying it's gonna be a massive GR or hit outlets, I'm saying people posting in here about Nike making these a limited run has no basis. Where's the evidence? Do I think resellers will try to scoop up pairs, yes, of course. But I think everyone will have a fair shot when it comes time for release day. Like the other user mentioned, big stages were produced before he passed so only thing that changed is gonna be the demand.

This right here. Totally not what I was saying at all by my previous post. People in here are acting like the numbers are gonna be 24k stock. I'm not saying it's gonna be a massive GR or hit outlets, I'm saying people posting in here about Nike making these a limited run has no basis. Where's the evidence? Do I think resellers will try to scoop up pairs, yes, of course. But I think everyone will have a fair shot when it comes time for release day. Like the other user mentioned, big stages were produced before he passed so only thing that changed is gonna be the demand.
You’re saying it’s not a GR but it’s also not limited. Can’t be both. Hope everyone gets what they want. Resellers suck.

He can bring all the Blackness he wants with that pack ..coz its ****.
Not a fan of the pack, but I am in appreciation of Mr. Sharpe, then also feeling the EYBL’s. His Blackness, then how he brings it? Is more important than all.

Last edited:
For anyone worried about the shoes being limited, fear not, your fellow NT’ers believe that they’ll hit NIKEID. Your chance at getting a pair on NIKEID will be a lot higher than a regular drop.

But that’s only if you’re buying the myth that they hit NIKEID....otherwise, carry on.

Damn, Dame Lillard dislocated his finger hitting AD's shoe, the Kobe 5 white undefeated pack. Kobe watching from above to help the Lakers advance
6D134CDD-AC22-4923-956F-79F327F620E1.gif

Honestly probably worth it... $100 more than retail and not having to worry. With that said I'm going to take my chances and see where the resale winds up. If I come up empty handed I'll pop on whatever pair is lowest just to get my hands on one

Honestly probably worth it... $100 more than retail and not having to worry. With that said I'm going to take my chances and see where the resale winds up. If I come up empty handed I'll pop on whatever pair is lowest just to get my hands on one

yea that’s what I’m thinking.

Idk if it’s true but I heard from someone who store has the BIg stage say they had too send all the pairs too LA

Back
Top Bottom