Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

im not surprised nike on that bull**** with a limited stock run, i hope they change for the 6s
Think it may be the 7’s or whatever they protro next.

if the Big stages were done in july 2019 and were supposed to drop in february. i’d assume the 6’s are already done as well

So only 2k pairs on snkrs and it’s not a draw? Nike didn’t even have to put emphasis on this release, but they did. Something don’t add up...if BS is limited then 5x champ or eybl have massive numbers, watch.

Low key, none of the colorways they’re releasing this week are that great, people are just hungry for Kobes. I’ve seen NBA players wear way better these past few weeks.
I'm just thirsty for Kobe's bro. They can give me an all black pair of 6s, no gradient, I'm copping lol.

I want all of these and sad and hoping I can cop to celebrate my brother Bean

im-freaking-out-man-gif-1.gif

Snk dropped early and already botted smfh

5D3D45C9-8F6C-43F1-9B7A-37DD4E7F465F.png
NK can kick rocks. they are always on twitter/ig trying to complain about snkrs L and other stuff but their site is botted to high hell and they don’t care :lol:

I think the giveaways now are also the midsole. Protros don’t have shine on them anymore. They are all matte.

I know these first runs were done prior to the tragedy in January, but it’s been 7 months and that’s more then enough time to produce another run to meet demand. If that’s all that Nike is coming with they messed up. The goal should have been to sell to every Kobe fan at retail.

Resellers would make it difficult regardless

Back
Top Bottom