Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Low key, none of the colorways they’re releasing this week are that great, people are just hungry for Kobes. I’ve seen NBA players wear way better these past few weeks.
No s*** you’ve seen NBA players wear better color ways...they’re PEs for a reason. You’re not getting any of the colorways that NBA players are getting.

this is what Nike is giving us. We’ll take what we can get. It’s not like the colorways are straight trash.

3E60B659-8148-489C-BE8F-9EFBF20AB4B1.jpeg

AD today. Like these a lot more than what’s coming out. Need him to get more aggressive out there and not brick free throws tho

Damn, I kind of don't want to hear the stock #s based out of what you said about not dropping at all. But what are the numbers you supposedly heard
man if the stock #s I saw for these are real....nike was better off not dropping them at all

Bro.
That would be unreal. I’m praying those aren’t real numbers. Thatd be a total sham. Nike announces mamba week then sells less than 10k pairs total? I’m hoping we all flourish

Aren't those the same number as the chaos pair???

would make sense since this were mostly done and siting in a warehouse since early 2020.

I know these first runs were done prior to the tragedy in January, but it’s been 7 months and that’s more then enough time to produce another run to meet demand. If that’s all that Nike is coming with they messed up. The goal should have been to sell to every Kobe fan at retail.

When the 6 comes out, Nike better not continue this ****ery. Just release the OGs and not in unattainable numbers. Nike is being a ***** with these strange colorways and making people jump through hoops.

Last edited:
I know these first runs were done prior to the tragedy in January, but it’s been 7 months and that’s more then enough time to produce another run to meet demand. If that’s all that Nike is coming with they messed up. The goal should have been to sell to every Kobe fan at retail.
Come on man. We’ve been in a global pandemic during the 7 months and you want nike to make more kobe shoes?! There were probably many legal issues with the bryant family during the past couple months

Keep in mind that is just footlocker. If footlocker getting like 1800 pairs, thats a mass produced release. We’re not even counting the snkrs quantity which someone said 300 per size which is like 5000 pairs? Undefeated and many boutiques too.

Come on man. We’ve been in a global pandemic during the 7 months and you want nike to make more kobe shoes?! There were probably many legal issues with the bryant family during the past couple months

Keep in mind that is just footlocker. If footlocker getting like 1800 pairs, thats a mass produced release. We’re not even counting the snkrs quantity which someone said 300 per size which is like 5000 pairs? Undefeated and many boutiques too.
We could be looking at barely 10k units in the US

that’s nothing considering the demand

We could be looking at barely 10k units in the US

that’s nothing considering the demand
I don’t know where these were produced but at some point that had to have a factory shut down for covid at some point. then nike across the US was closed for 3 months.

thats at least 3-4 months closed because of covid.

i’m assuming 2-3 months of legal stuff after his death.

really not enough time to make pairs tbh.

Plus these pairs were don’t already BEFORE his death (someome check the dates when pairs get in, or the 2-3 people that hace their pairs already)

Back
Top Bottom