Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Kicks crew has all the releases except the what if pack(oos). They're taxing like a mofo though. Looked like BL and the Alternate were suppose to release in late June according to them.

meaning there will be hardly any pairs available for retail as well. To hell with Nike.

Yeah all the same I entered a couple for a few people. I got email for mine but email didn't come through for others. Anybody not get email that entered for other people?
Edit: must be because they don't have an Undftd account. Will that count the entry?

Yeah all the same I entered a couple for a few people. I got email for mine but email didn't come through for others. Anybody not get email that entered for other people?
Edit: must be because they don't have an Undftd account. Will that count the entry?
I use my gmail that i know doesn’t have an account because my ymail (yahoo) never gets the confirmation email.

Can someone help me out? I keep getting this. I’ve tried on different browsers, I have the answers right. But it won’t load.

edit: finally got to enter. Hopefully I win, I need that multicolor pair

Attachments

• F7B27430-4C08-4BBD-B4C9-60ECF5A3E8FD.png
    F7B27430-4C08-4BBD-B4C9-60ECF5A3E8FD.png
    550.1 KB · Views: 366
Last edited:
Can someone help me out? I keep getting this. I’ve tried on different browsers, I have the answers right. But it won’t load.

edit: finally got to enter. Hopefully I win, I need that multicolor pair
I have the same problem on every Undefeated raffle.... I had to use one of my co workers cell phone to enter lmaoooo

Somehow someway those Multi colored UNDFTD are growing on me. The materials look great on the design of the 5. And the gold accents are so nice. My complaint is the mismatch.

Back
Top Bottom