Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

You guys think they’ll get around to bringing back the 8s and 9s? I remember wanting them when I was in Afghanistan but as a brand new E5, I couldn’t drop $220+ (I think that’s what the 9s cost) for one pair of kicks.

It’s crazy before Sunday. I just thought easy money on copping. Then it hit me the day of. Kobe dead!!!! Then I was like “oh ****”!!! I’m not gonna even be able to cart anything because of resellers”!!! Smh cmon Nike

You'd think a multi-billion dollar company like Nike would be able to create a system that limits bot usage but the fact of the matter is they don't really care about the consumer. They get their money, people complain for a little bit then eventually move on from it and keep buying their products. The only way for this to change would be if Kobe's estate somehow refused to further license his name if they continue to let this occur. That's probably not going to happen since I'm sure there are a ton of legal issues with that.

High profile people saying **** about this should help some especially basketball players. This was worse than releasing nothing.

Most won't. At the end of the day, estates are fulfilled and basketball players get enough PE's/F&F's to do their job. I've heard countless celebrities give props to those "hussling for profit". You even have Tinker who's quoted for separating himself from people getting robbed/murdered for sneakers as his role is to just design the best shoes he can & that those issues which he dubbed as cultural/socio-economic are beyond his control. We're on our own. Get lucky or pay how much you're willing to pay for what you want. I skipped the jersey and just want BL's at this point. Kicks Crew is my last resort.

Dude really hit the mark with that video on twitter. Just gross Nike, it didn't have to be like this at all if you just flooded the market. I don't care about hype at all, just give me the damn gear and something aesthetically pleasing that I'd want to rock.

I hope Nike hears the feedback from the masses who took L's and decides to restock those jerseys. No point paying 800 for a jersey that's not even an authentic/stitched. They wanna roll with the bs hype strategy by limiting stock, *** irritating, but at least make the jerseys widely available.
Agreed bro !!! Do what’s right Nike !!

At least i was able to cop this. NBA STORE I OWE A BIG FAVOR TOO
337A3219-A76F-4DB8-A0DB-167931198BE1.jpeg

F6484C3E-BCFA-4FDF-A526-4CC77A515969.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom