Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

The fact that hyper went private for a bit was *** hilarious. Members must've been ****ting their pants that they were gonna get cancelled haha. I haven't even gone into my discord yet to see what happened with others.

Even botted undefeated raffles is better than trash *** snkrs. Im guessing undefeated has the entire stock everyone eating what a day.

Even botted undefeated raffles is better than trash *** snkrs. Im guessing undefeated has the entire stock everyone eating what a day.

Gotta disagree man. SNKRS filters bot entries and UNDFTD obviously doesn’t lol. I can deal with a SNKRS loss because I just wasn’t lucky. It’s losing to people using raffle bots for an unfair advantage that really pisses me off.

i stayed at home while the fam went to dinner. yall bring a doggy bag back!

happy day mayne. this is good.

EVERYONE EATING .

those who aint hit yet. if its for you you will hit.

Gotta disagree man. SNKRS filters bot entries and UNDFTD obviously doesn’t lol. I can deal with a SNKRS loss because I just wasn’t lucky. It’s losing to people using raffle bots for an unfair advantage that really pisses me off.

Lol no they don't. SNKRS is botted like everything else.

Everyone Eating!

Undefeated making us work for it though and dragging it out all day. Awesome to see the W's still rolling in, even if we're having panic attacks waiting.
Congrats to all who scored!

Back
Top Bottom