Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Won on the undft raffle for a size 9. But i ain’t never going to wear the multi color pair.

I would prefer to trade it. if any of you guys are a size 9 and have some other protros willing to trade DM me.

Naw, I'm in LA county and got nada so far. I think size 9s were one of the first batches to go out, so I'm not expecting anything anymore
Yeah, I think all the smaller sizes were in the morning. BIL hit an 8.5 pack and was all "well I'll keep unless the price is right..." I was shaking my head b/c I told him about it and gave him the link. He really didn't even want the shoes, just the jersey. And me here with an honest size 9 entry and nothing. I feel you man. Glad for others, but the game sucks right now.

Gotta disagree man. SNKRS filters bot entries and UNDFTD obviously doesn’t lol. I can deal with a SNKRS loss because I just wasn’t lucky. It’s losing to people using raffle bots for an unfair advantage that really pisses me off.
Nah snkrs is botted. Just look up youtube videos you got people botting LEO and Draw releases. Barely anyone hit on the kobes that dropped on snkrs this week whereas the undefeated raffle everyone eating including their girl, friends, and family members.

Lol no they don't. SNKRS is botted like everything else.
I’m curious what bot you think works on SNKRS that’s able to avoid Nike’s filtration system?

Like 99% of the people in my cook group have all of the top level bots and they all say the same thing with SNKRS: go manual. Alot of bots may work to get entries in, but Nike is filtering out every one of those entries.

The reason SNKRS Ws are rare is because every one is a reseller nowadays, and theyre getting their parents/grandma/neighbor/coworker to enter for them.

Nah snkrs is botted. Just look up youtube videos you got people botting LEO and Draw releases. Barely anyone hit on the kobes that dropped on snkrs this week whereas the undefeated raffle everyone eating including their girl, friends, and family members.

what bot do you assume works on SNKRS? And how old are those videos? SNKRS bots haven’t had big success in like a year now.

sz 11.5 invoice, thanks UNDFTD
giphy.gif

I’m curious what bot you think works on SNKRS that’s able to avoid Nike’s filtration system?

Like 99% of the people in my cook group have all of the top level bots and they all say the same thing with SNKRS: go manual. Alot of bots may work to get entries in, but Nike is filtering out every one of those entries.

The reason SNKRS Ws are rare is because every one is a reseller nowadays, and theyre getting their parents/grandma/neighbor/coworker to enter for them.

I see folks on Twitter cooking 20 plus pairs with bots.

I know folks that haven't hit a thing manual on SNKRS going on 2 plus years since the shift to bots has almost become accepted.

We know folks are consistently updating thier bots and making it work.

I don't follow bot names, but bots are working on SNKRS.

I see folks on Twitter cooking 20 plus pairs with bots.

I know folks that haven't hit a thing manual on SNKRS going on 2 plus years since the shift to bots has almost become accepted.

We know folks are consistently updating thier bots and making it work.

I don't follow bot names, but bots are working on SNKRS.

feel free to dm if you want because I don’t wanna drag this thread off topic. But trust me, they’re having little to no success nowadays.

If they were all the dweebs in my discord would be talking about it.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom