Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

HOLY **** !!!

Just won a raffle from one of those facebook raffle group for $25aud ... my lucky bday number 16 (sept 16) ...i guess kobe is still looking out for the real fans 😭 ..what an early bday gift 🔥🔥🔥

2160DB05-3708-455D-88AF-0F523BFD45CA.jpeg

991F6DD7-EE5A-44AB-BF17-0DA497E9F16A.jpeg

I didn't get any pair sadly because of vultures like that. It's bs that footlocker hk doesn't say they're selling the kobes. The resellers that hang around the sneaker stores everyday eat. It's okay though I got some of the best kobes back home.
Wow @ this pic, did you take it? So the store backdoors everything and then they’re sold on the streets? I dunno how violent crimes are over there but that set up definitely not gonna fly in the states

Big stages dropping like crazy on stockx. Forgot i bidded 400 and got accepted. Dangerous app lol 400 was a lowball compared to aug 23 prices
Wait until most pairs get in hand! Can’t believe people are spending $500 plus on these CWs

I payed resale for Kobe 11 FTB for under $500 🤣🤣🤣

Is the EYBL pair going by girl sizing or by men’s? Want to have my correct sz loaded on SNKRS

Lol 0 for 2 on two accounts on SNKRS. 0 for the whole week. Don’t even know why I’m surprised.

Back
Top Bottom