Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

I probably checked out in about 15 seconds. Said in line then the price showed again. I knew it was a wrap and to think Kobes used to hit the outlets on clearance in much better colorways. SMH.

I’m the fiend who couldn’t find no rock. so I’m huffing paint thinner.even tho Nike is screwing me over. I can’t resist to give them my money for a fix. It’s to the point I copped some mamba fury’s. But not even for me. For my girl being Nike only make 12 sizes 12 for each release :frown:

Man F SNKRS! Every time I go
From pending back to the buy screen. Don’t get a we’re sorry message or anything, just looped.
Thought I'm the only one 😡 maybe SNKRS app not for Android! most of my iPhone user friends got W. Meanwhile me and my other Android user homies never won 🤬

downside of waiting for resale prices to go down are fakes. the more you wait the more fakes are going to be out there in the market.

I’ve been trying to use Apple Pay with the Snkrs app maybe that will be a faster way to get them but it’s failed this week

First undefeated pack w and now EYBL w. So thankful to have those pairs plus the statement jersey that also came out on the 27th after starting off with L's to Kobe week. Oh and bid got accepted for 5x champ cw so there's that too. 435 size 9 on goat, hope seller ships

just wanted one pair of Kobe’s.

Side note - Who said big stages price was dropping? Sz 13 on stockx almost 500 and on GOAT is over 500. No big drop on my size

This **** is ****ing impossible 😂 **** you Nike
65ACCEE7-25A9-476F-9F18-4687B9CC658C.jpeg

I've noticed this week that I needed to select payment info even though paypal is my default setting. I would have to select my saved cc or choose paypal again thru the checkout process. Android user here. Though I did hit on the Kobe Statement jersey but that was thru ndc.

Eastbay and Foot Locker went to WE'RE SORRY at 8:59am.

SNKRS told me I was in line to check out and they'd let me know, but they never let me know.

DSG brought me to a product page for the first time all week and went I added to cart it said "Airball! Your product missed the cart. Please refresh the page and try again."

The disrespect man... 😭

Back
Top Bottom