Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

$320?! What size? Size 9 is $404 on Goat and $390 on SX. If it drops to $320 I might make a SX account again lol. Rather on Goat since I have some credit.
Size 8. Got it on offer up. Guy posted for $380 got it down to $320. I was reluctant on getting these as $320 is still a lot for Kobe shoes. I’m just spoiled from paying retail or below for most of my Kobes.
I was holding out for the Lakers 5x pair, looks like I have to wait for Lakers pair to drop to the low$300 ranges.

Size 8. Got it on offer up. Guy posted for $380 got it down to $320. I was reluctant on getting these as $320 is still a lot for Kobe shoes. I’m just spoiled from paying retail or below for most of my Kobes.
I was holding out for the Lakers 5x pair, looks like I have to wait for Lakers pair to drop to the low$300 ranges.

Alright I'll check locally too.

So there is a chance that UNDFTD might sell remaining stock today after invoices are sent out, since they will hopefully eliminate all the bot winners!

Nah..make a billion pairs. Let the fans by as many as they want and enjoy them,. In 2 years people will have played in their pairs, trashed them etc and they wont easy to find anymore.
Happens with the Jordan XI retro every year. Everyone is wearing them in December. A year later you see people wearing dirty pairs or pairs are a little beat down, then the next year you dont even seen them worn.
Demand will be through the roof for the Kobe 6. They could make a million pairs of the Grinch and it would still sell out. If Nike makes it somewhat limited, then it will be very, very difficult.

Demand will be through the roof for the Kobe 6. They could make a million pairs of the Grinch and it would still sell out. If Nike makes it somewhat limited, then it will be very, very difficult.
Nike - flood the market, make a ton of money, and Kobe fans are happy. Even if folks strikeout, resale will be reasonable.

OR

make them ultra limited, make less money, piss off their loyal Kobe fans, bot users cook everything, StockX and goat eat.

What’s it gonna be?

HOLY **** !!!

Just won a raffle from one of those facebook raffle group for $25aud ... my lucky bday number 16 (sept 16) ...i guess kobe is still looking out for the real fans 😭 ..what an early bday gift 🔥🔥🔥

2160DB05-3708-455D-88AF-0F523BFD45CA.jpeg

What'd you win? Mamba was on your side for sure :nthat:

Not that this will ever happen...

They can just mass produce but they wanna be 🤡

yup.. said it before. stockx and goat should take the listings down.

however, money rules the world so they'd be losing out on a lot of it.

Sounds like planned promo *shrug*
Fake vibes for sure, I dunno about that. Hopefully it was publicity stunt. Mans would be dying in a Hong Kong cell in that part of the world lol

It's definitely fake based on their replies to comments, but still relatable to that picture of all those shoe boxes stacked outside like that :lol:

I can't imagine anybody leaving that much inventory to chase down one guy running away with one box.

Back
Top Bottom