Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Already getting more exposure than the 4. There’s a yahoo article on the chaos releasing using that same stock image.

Need:
Chaos
Bruce Lee
BS Away

Wouldn't mind:
Aston Martins (probably not since it came in a pack with the HDs)
DKs
5 Rings

Throwback to the last time I wore the chaos 5s, Kobe’s second to last game at staples..
Excited for the protro.

Damn I miss the Nike vault days

195602AE-8B51-45ED-95E6-B4CBC35FF0E6.jpeg

2B964A0F-6ED5-4B99-8941-CB6C7F096195.jpeg

I think 5’s will be a .5 size up for me.

Seriously cannot wait, never had a pair tbh. Not sure why I never picked one up.

They came out after HS when I stopped playing for a bit and took a break from sneakers. Got back into them when the 6’s came out and LOVED the 6.

Seriously cannot wait, never had a pair tbh. Not sure why I never picked one up.

They came out after HS when I stopped playing for a bit and took a break from sneakers. Got back into them when the 6’s came out and LOVED the 6.

Bad time for a break. Missed an all timer. Thinking about what they could do to improve, the full zoom would be nice, but I’d most importantly like a more flexible and durable fuse. It took a few wears to break in, and they cracked after a while.

Bad time for a break. Missed an all timer. Thinking about what they could do to improve, the full zoom would be nice, but I’d most importantly like a more flexible and durable fuse. It took a few wears to break in, and they cracked after a while.
Fixing the upper’s durability is all I care about.

You’re not lying.. I took another break and missed Kobe’s 8+ and Lebron’s 9+

Now I’m back in it full blown, perfect timing.

Looking forward to some new/unreleased colorways. Hopefully these get better treatment than they are doing with the IV.

They fit TTS lengthwise but if you have a narrow foot half size up may work better.

Traction took about 6-10 hours to break-in, if you're using them for hooping, FYI. I hope they improve the traction and make it more durable and quicker break-in. Also, the medial side ankle collar near the last eyelet ALWAYS ripped. I hated that the most about the shoe. Made them look busted and cheap once the fabric tore.

This right here. Had a chance to grab them at $500 way back then but decided not to spend that much money on a shoe. What a mistake.
I hate that. There is certain pairs where I cant stomach paying that much but then I realize I have 500 dollars worth of shoes that I would rather get rid of for that pair lol.

This right here. Had a chance to grab them at $500 way back then but decided not to spend that much money on a shoe. What a mistake.

I hate that. There is certain pairs where I cant stomach paying that much but then I realize I have 500 dollars worth of shoes that I would rather get rid of for that pair lol.
The problem with spending that much on a pair of Vs would have been, at least for me, $500 and two months or so down the road, the uppers start to split/crack. Don't regret it, you made the right decision, man. And Vs are my favorite Kobes.

5’s are a softer version of the 8’s fit and feel wise.

I wonder if they’re a Protro or just a retro?

Not a huge fan of that color but that’s dope that they’re dropping in ‘19!

Softer that the 8’s? Idk what pair of 8’s you had.

Back
Top Bottom